Ratings skeeternate has given

1. skeeternate rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

If you truly have your finger on the button, as all the Dems tell us...please fire the first missiles at Berkley. One well placed...

Feb 3, 2017
  2. skeeternate rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread I Did a Really Dumb Thing.

My tow vehicle is a 1990 Suburban. My wife drives it to work on occasion to keep it limber. She told me that the power steering was...

Feb 2, 2017
  3. skeeternate rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread January 2017 rainstorms, updates and effects on lakes.

They claim we have a 3 year reserve in our lakes if we do not recieve any water during that period. I'm thinkin they're smoking...

Jan 28, 2017
  4. skeeternate rated JA$0N's post Agree in the thread Chargers.

I thought I would add my two cents to this since I “was” a San Diego Chargers season ticket holder for the past 12 years. I’ll still...

Jan 28, 2017
  5. skeeternate rated Kellen's post Like in the thread January 2017 rainstorms, updates and effects on lakes.

Barrett now up to 94' this morning.

Jan 25, 2017
  6. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Every 4 years?.

If you spent half a moment to seek to understand (not agree with) different viewpoints that are shared by virtually the whole civilized...

Jan 25, 2017
  7. skeeternate rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Every 4 years?.

What facts or solutions have you brought to any discussion on this forum? You just spout out whatever Wolf Blitzer tells you. Guns are...

Jan 25, 2017
  8. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Takes one to know one. "Seek first to understand, then to be understood." Or, if you don't like that, just ridicule everybody that...

Jan 25, 2017
  9. skeeternate rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread When is the spawn.

I never send a fish back to its bed stressed. I always have nice one on one talk and let them know what a wonderful parent they are...

Jan 23, 2017
  10. skeeternate rated EncinitasWomp's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

The problem I have is that these protests/ protesters aren't based in reality. Nothing about abortion is ok. Being against abortion is...

Jan 22, 2017
  11. skeeternate rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

The suffrage movement is one thing, but a bunch of kooks with ****** hats on their heads is a completely different story. Abortion is...

Jan 22, 2017
  12. skeeternate rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

Here's hoping the best for the new president. I do hope he accomplishes some of the things he wishes to accomplish. But all to often a...

Jan 22, 2017
  13. skeeternate rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Chargers.

I never mentioned Marty but that was dumb too...it's not about superbowls? Cmon maaan...it is if you want more people to show up to...

Jan 20, 2017
  14. skeeternate rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Chargers.

A lot of the Chargers problems had to do with AJ Smith as the GM!

Jan 20, 2017
  15. skeeternate rated Big Daddy TR21's post Like in the thread Chargers.

Exactly, no excuses. He had his chance to build a winner and fired the best coach he had in years in Marty Schottenheimer. He let some...

Jan 19, 2017
  16. skeeternate rated scheadhunter's post Agree in the thread Come On RAIN!!.

I know that everyone is still all geaked up on the opening of San V and Barrett is not even a topic, but pray for RAIN. Just a 5 foot...

Dec 17, 2016
  17. skeeternate rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread ............................................

Sounds like a real stress filled life for you George, what with all the free fishing trips and avet reels. Enjoy this now, before you...

Dec 15, 2016
  18. skeeternate rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread What a crappie day at Otay.....

@Linebig ....It might of not been a good day, but would of rather been at Otay fishing than at work today. Always fun to see your...

Nov 24, 2016
  19. skeeternate rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread the last Wednesday.

pray for rain guys, pray for rain...

Nov 20, 2016