Ratings skeeternate has given

1. skeeternate rated Nute's post Like in the thread Where I've been.....where I'm going..

2016 will easily go down for me personally as the most challenging, testing year of my life. Fishing has continued to keep me in check...

Nov 18, 2016
  2. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Prop 67.

Sorry, fact is we are not the cleanest industrialized nation in the world. Not close. Have you ever been to Japan? One of the highest...

Nov 13, 2016
  3. skeeternate rated Fomen's post Funny in the thread Protests.... Really?!?!?.

I'm not condemning the first amendment. But if you're going to peacefully assemble in protest, it should be over a proven legal...

Nov 11, 2016
  4. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Is this the demise of the Democrat Party?.

Trump wins the election by the narrowest of margins, actually loses the popular vote, and this is the demise of the Democratic Party?...

Nov 11, 2016
  5. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Psychitzophrenic State.

The only sure things in life are death and taxes. Cig taxes make sense.

Nov 11, 2016
  6. skeeternate rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread Psychitzophrenic State.

Yeah I got tired of being a slave to the cig. With my coffee, on the drive, after a meal, after a beer, with a beer, after sex, after...

Nov 11, 2016
  7. skeeternate rated Fomen's post Like in the thread Protests.... Really?!?!?.

So after letting Democracy play out, and letting the voice of the people be heard, the establishments that comprise the left are either...

Nov 10, 2016
  8. skeeternate rated Rocketship's post Like in the thread Prop 64?.

Congrats on the legalization of cannabis California!

Nov 10, 2016
  9. skeeternate rated rustyh's post Agree in the thread Prop 64?.

I've bought pounds of weed in my lifetime and never been offered hard drugs as an upsell

Nov 10, 2016
  10. skeeternate rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Prop 64?.

I'm pretty sure they have the ability to test levels in your system which may be more accurate on a time table of last use..Don't quote...

Nov 10, 2016
  11. skeeternate rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread Trump wins..

I have to say that all this "white-lash", scared of the future, what do I tell my kids talk going on from HRC supporters is sad. So one...

Nov 9, 2016
  12. skeeternate rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread Prop 64?.

WTF??? "Cut with other stuff"??? This isn't cocaine or Meth, man. It's a natural herb that is basically very carefully cultivated, dried...

Nov 3, 2016
  13. skeeternate rated BruceSmith's post Like in the thread San V heads up.

Google "fish descending device" click on images. Quick, easy and I bet faster at getting the fish back to swimming normally than a...

Oct 7, 2016
  14. skeeternate rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Lining Up at San Vicente.

The skunk smell from the other lakes.

Sep 19, 2016
  15. skeeternate rated Linebig's post Like in the thread The tackle box or bags and trays.

For me..... I am getting there a bit later in the morning. I am going Spinner bait, Texas rig, frog, spoon. Now, if there is some top...

Sep 19, 2016
  16. skeeternate rated Kellen's post Like in the thread Lining Up at San Vicente.

I don't think that's an option. You guys will need to arrive at the same time if you're bringing in two vehicles. If you can't be there...

Sep 17, 2016
  17. skeeternate rated questionable's post Agree in the thread Which company builds your favorite rods?.

My favorite used to be Shimano until they changed from a lifetime over-the-counter warrantee to a 1 year "ship to them on your dime"...

Sep 17, 2016
  18. skeeternate rated RKMM's post Like in the thread Lining Up at San Vicente.

We are working on logistics :) Sheeesh no faith :( We will have alternate staging areas outlined in our yard as well as the main lot...

Sep 16, 2016
  19. skeeternate rated BadBilly's post Funny in the thread Boat rentals will be available.

Thanks Kellen You covered it well, i spoke with Jeff today, it sounds like we are moving some boats up as early as Thursday and we will...

Sep 6, 2016
  20. skeeternate rated Kellen's post Funny in the thread Boat rentals will be available.

[ATTACH] Check in with this article for boat rental info, I'll keep updating it when I receive new information....

Sep 6, 2016