Ratings skeeternate has given

1. skeeternate rated Uwjon's post Agree in the thread How to keep tuna tasting good...

A buddy of mine cans it in a pressure canner, makes the best tuna sandwich!!

Aug 31, 2016
  2. skeeternate rated RorickFamily's post Disagree in the thread SV General Info.

San V is a family lake. It's time for fishermen and skiers to get along. This is the test. Trust me, I have 3 boats (bass boat, ocean...

Aug 30, 2016
  3. skeeternate rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SV General Info.

So let me understand this, your mad because someone can't follow directions, or are you mad because the people that can and do buy water...

Aug 30, 2016
  4. skeeternate rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SV General Info.

Misuse?? How could it be misused if random people got tickets? Just because you or friends of yours didn't get tickets doesn't mean that...

Aug 30, 2016
  5. skeeternate rated clarke's post Disagree in the thread SV General Info.

Lori, are you guys making any changes to ticketmaster for the next week of tickets? The gross misuse of the system is defeating it's...

Aug 29, 2016
  6. skeeternate rated clarke's post Disagree in the thread I ended up getting Friday water contact boat launch.

You guys really need to realize what you are doing here. This ticket should be cancelled and made available to the water contact...

Aug 29, 2016
  7. skeeternate rated C0MRAD's post Funny in the thread SV General Info.

If your boat is the same one in your avatar that is creating surf-able wave behind it then you are going to make enough new friends to...

Aug 28, 2016
  8. skeeternate rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Pokemon-Go Players.

Thinning out the herd.

Jul 17, 2016
  9. skeeternate rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread 9 pm and still on Otay Lake!!!.

[ATTACH] Froggy. Getting towed back. Man the skeeters at dark!!!

Jul 14, 2016
  10. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Did a 1/2 boat trip.....

Raw deal. Should inform the anglers what type of rigs to bring along. Not everyone would rather play 1/50 roulette for a big fish than...

Jul 10, 2016
  11. skeeternate rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread Did a 1/2 boat trip.....

I'd be blessed to get YT or BFT off a 1/2 day, and really if they are that close and they know it, I'd trade the 'for sure' bottom fish...

Jul 10, 2016
  12. skeeternate rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread "It wouldn't happen in Texas".

And yet AGAIN someone has asked @scisports to explain how gun control legislation would have stopped any of these tragedies. Yet again,...

Jul 10, 2016
  13. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread "It wouldn't happen in Texas".

By reducing the number of assault weapons and sniper rifles out there, and making them more difficult to procure, you will reduce the...

Jul 10, 2016
  14. skeeternate rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread I miss LINEBIG's posts, anyone else?.

I've learned a lot from him! I still do not catch many fish but I have learned a lot!

Jun 26, 2016
  15. skeeternate rated amsuarez86's post Funny in the thread Local yft?.

lllllaaaaammmmeeeee

Jun 21, 2016
  16. skeeternate rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread The San Diego.

From what I've read, they are getting them off that edge west of the rockpile and the flats Inshore last few days

Jun 4, 2016
  17. skeeternate rated SgtMaj's post Like in the thread Old Glory 6-8.

Ahhh, Old Glory = Cherokee Geisha = H+M's overflow boat = the Taft bros = no thanks.

Jun 2, 2016
  18. skeeternate rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread Bogus Barrett Fish reports.

My 2 Pennies: None of the lakes ask everyone their fish counts and they all have to average out based off of those that do report. Even...

May 20, 2016