Ratings skeeternate has given

1. skeeternate rated 858NOVICE's post Helpful in the thread San Diego River 5/21 Report.

About 100 yards from the fields mostly at the tullie line and fly lined senkos at trees. With most of the fish caught on the spinner...

May 25, 2015
  2. skeeternate rated C0MRAD's post Helpful in the thread First time at Barrett 5/20.

The fish are everywhere in that lake but you will find much higher concentrations around rock piles. Find a good rock pile and sit on...

May 18, 2015
  3. skeeternate rated bschaefer's post Winner in the thread Barrett Preview.

FIshed Lake Barrett yesterday on a Press trip. Wow, you don't really feel how low it is until you get there. Ed Zieralski put it well...

Apr 29, 2015
  4. skeeternate rated Fishbreath's post Funny in the thread Barrett or Vail Lake?.

Rancho California Water District bought the lake last September. It is open to the public. Annual passes are available or you can pay...

Apr 15, 2015
  5. skeeternate rated Surf1's post Funny in the thread Hodges Saturday 3-15.

Launch was good and yeah they are still using the second one. I have only fished there twice and I like that lake because it fishes...

Mar 16, 2015
  6. skeeternate rated Fishbreath's post Funny in the thread De Luz/Santa Margarita River Fishing.

I thought I had remembered a change a year or so back. Unless I am reading it wrong the Santa Margarita River is now closed to all...

Mar 8, 2015