Ratings skeeternate has given

1. skeeternate rated sdfishtroll's post Like in the thread You ain’t a Barrett junkie.

Looking forward to 2021! If I see you wearing a face diaper while in the great outdoors I’m going to throw a mike long special snag rig...

Apr 29, 2021
  2. skeeternate rated Queue's post Like in the thread Red Tag Specials.

While collecting fish as part of the population estimate this spring I was able to get 2 iNorthern strain specials as part of my best 5...

Apr 28, 2021
  3. skeeternate rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Pics of piggies.

Today's pic......more to come [ATTACH]

Mar 23, 2021
  4. skeeternate rated otay michael's post Like in the thread More Otay...Plus THE LAKES ARE OPENING- PLUS SPORT BOATS ARE NOW ALLOWED TO GO OUT!.

[ATTACH] Well since I only come to this board for the most part, I wouldn't of known the lakes had opened had Patrick not posted here....

Jun 12, 2020
  5. skeeternate rated transplant's post Like in the thread DVL 5/17.

Nice fish!!!

May 20, 2020
  6. skeeternate rated mcfish's post Like in the thread DVL 5/17.

Hmmmm...looks bigger!

May 20, 2020
  7. skeeternate rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread DVL 5/17.

Cool pics

May 20, 2020
  8. skeeternate rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread DVL 5/17.

That's a beauty! Thanks for the report and nice pics, too!

May 20, 2020
  9. skeeternate rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread DVL 5/17.

Excellent! Tough fishing there. I was there last week for four fish and your one out weighed all of mine put together.

May 18, 2020
  10. skeeternate rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Skinner.

If you can read the seasonal pattern Skinner has to offer along with what the bait is doing. You can have yourselves a great jailbird...

May 8, 2020
  11. skeeternate rated Graydog's post Like in the thread Covid shutdown?.

Maybe when this is done we should pick a date for each boat and try and get as many of us out there as possible to welcome them back.

Apr 21, 2020
  12. skeeternate rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Rattle Snakes @ Barrett.

If you are worried about snakes when fishing, Barrett may not be for you.....Snakes and the wildlife are part of the beauty when fishing...

Apr 27, 2018
  13. skeeternate rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Otay -Sunday..

Nice shirt! :)

Mar 19, 2018
  14. skeeternate rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Chargers: What constitutes failing in LA?.

There it is, like wanting to see a cheating ex get a debilitating disease. Makes sense.

Sep 18, 2017
  15. skeeternate rated Kellen's post Like in the thread Fished Barrett yesterday (April 25th).

Anything other than terns. It's not that other birds are bad, or indicate anything bad, it's that terns are the most aggressive and...

Apr 29, 2017
  16. skeeternate rated Kellen's post Like in the thread Fished Barrett yesterday (April 25th).

I finally had the chance to personally handle the Barrett media opportunity on behalf of SDFish, fishing it yesterday with my longtime...

Apr 29, 2017
  17. skeeternate rated bschaefer's post Like in the thread Barrett Preview.

Well, Hobie Tom and I fished Lake Barrett recently on my press day. Collected a lot of pics for articles and had a fun time. When we hit...

Apr 14, 2017
  18. skeeternate rated Rockcod's post Like in the thread How is Barrett looking now after all the rain.

Had the chance to do a media pre fish day last week. (report in the Barrett reports section) Here are a few water level shots...[ATTACH]...

Apr 2, 2017
  19. skeeternate rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Like in the thread Piggies.

She is so beautiful... [ATTACH]

Mar 29, 2017
  20. skeeternate rated amsuarez86's post Like in the thread Death by long rod 3-26-2017.

I don't know why I fish, I don't know what ever drew me to the sport, but I know that it is something that I will always do and consider...

Mar 27, 2017