Ratings skeeternate has given

1. skeeternate rated snookslayer's post Agree in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

We should all get a kick back from our lovely state on our fishing licenses! Not holding my breath. Can't wait to retire and move out of...

May 19, 2020
  2. skeeternate rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Mayor closing lakes.

If ca would stop funding/supporting illegal immigration, we’d be fine....

May 13, 2020
  3. skeeternate rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Leopard shark print fabric?.

I mean if I gotta wear a mask... Anyone ever see any such fabric? ThanCKs

May 3, 2020
  4. skeeternate rated Rude Baits's post Agree in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

Trust me, you don’t want the numbers! Ha! However I will give them to you anyway. Haha. I myself, boated 4 fish and had 3 jump me off....

May 10, 2018
  5. skeeternate rated Hawg44Hustler's post Agree in the thread Otay 3/24-25.

Are you born and raised in Pacific Beach? Have you ever even been in a fight? Do you really think you helped anyone with your post? Otay...

Mar 28, 2018
  6. skeeternate rated Christopher01's post Agree in the thread Otay 3/24-25.

Sounds stupid, obviously miscommunication on both parts; however, I laugh at the fact you tout your height and weight and then joke...

Mar 28, 2018
  7. skeeternate rated SSUfish's post Agree in the thread Don't Fish on the Red Rooster III.

I'm surprised no one else has disagreed with you on this. It's pretty black and white on their website that there are no refunds for...

Sep 18, 2017
  8. skeeternate rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread The Braided finish line (part-2).

Thanks man, I use the RP knot for braid to floro clear. I used it last year tuna fishing and it worked well. Truth be told I just...

Apr 9, 2017
  9. skeeternate rated ror_sal's post Agree in the thread Check this out!.

im calling bs on this. This guys account post a lot of "fishy" claims

Apr 6, 2017
  10. skeeternate rated EncinitasWomp's post Agree in the thread Immigration and World Poverty.

I came across this video explaining world poverty and immigration using gumballs as a visual aid. It's only six minutes long, but does a...

Feb 7, 2017
  11. skeeternate rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

If you truly have your finger on the button, as all the Dems tell us...please fire the first missiles at Berkley. One well placed...

Feb 3, 2017
  12. skeeternate rated JA$0N's post Agree in the thread Chargers.

I thought I would add my two cents to this since I “was” a San Diego Chargers season ticket holder for the past 12 years. I’ll still...

Jan 28, 2017
  13. skeeternate rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Every 4 years?.

What facts or solutions have you brought to any discussion on this forum? You just spout out whatever Wolf Blitzer tells you. Guns are...

Jan 25, 2017
  14. skeeternate rated EncinitasWomp's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

The problem I have is that these protests/ protesters aren't based in reality. Nothing about abortion is ok. Being against abortion is...

Jan 22, 2017
  15. skeeternate rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

The suffrage movement is one thing, but a bunch of kooks with ****** hats on their heads is a completely different story. Abortion is...

Jan 22, 2017
  16. skeeternate rated SgtMaj's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

Here's hoping the best for the new president. I do hope he accomplishes some of the things he wishes to accomplish. But all to often a...

Jan 22, 2017
  17. skeeternate rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Chargers.

I never mentioned Marty but that was dumb too...it's not about superbowls? Cmon maaan...it is if you want more people to show up to...

Jan 20, 2017
  18. skeeternate rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Chargers.

A lot of the Chargers problems had to do with AJ Smith as the GM!

Jan 20, 2017
  19. skeeternate rated scheadhunter's post Agree in the thread Come On RAIN!!.

I know that everyone is still all geaked up on the opening of San V and Barrett is not even a topic, but pray for RAIN. Just a 5 foot...

Dec 17, 2016