Ratings skeeternate has given

1. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread One and only rule!.

If this were not a global pandemic/public health emergency it makes perfect sense. It’s different because not doing those things will do...

May 3, 2020
  2. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread I was being sarcastic....

Of course he did. Watch the video for yourself, read the transcript, watch his lackey Dr Birx squirm in her seat as he says it.

May 2, 2020
  3. skeeternate rated AzImport's post Disagree in the thread CALL TO ACTION THIS SATURDAY...4/25/20.

Working in a grocery store with... 130 employees at last count i think, I know of no one who has had it, or even had contact with...

Apr 22, 2020
  4. skeeternate rated Rocketship's post Disagree in the thread Have you heard this?.

We are in the midst of the freedom hating liberal take over. This is what that looks like...

Apr 1, 2020
  5. skeeternate rated RippinLip619's post Disagree in the thread Double Digit on Bait Finesse.

Toad!

May 5, 2017
  6. skeeternate rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread Much Anticipated Sutherland Report.

I'm going to give it a month. I forgot to mention, there are thick mats of wood debris in all the coves and along most of the...

Mar 5, 2017
  7. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Every 4 years?.

If you spent half a moment to seek to understand (not agree with) different viewpoints that are shared by virtually the whole civilized...

Jan 25, 2017
  8. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Takes one to know one. "Seek first to understand, then to be understood." Or, if you don't like that, just ridicule everybody that...

Jan 25, 2017
  9. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Prop 67.

Sorry, fact is we are not the cleanest industrialized nation in the world. Not close. Have you ever been to Japan? One of the highest...

Nov 13, 2016
  10. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Is this the demise of the Democrat Party?.

Trump wins the election by the narrowest of margins, actually loses the popular vote, and this is the demise of the Democratic Party?...

Nov 11, 2016
  11. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Psychitzophrenic State.

The only sure things in life are death and taxes. Cig taxes make sense.

Nov 11, 2016
  12. skeeternate rated RorickFamily's post Disagree in the thread SV General Info.

San V is a family lake. It's time for fishermen and skiers to get along. This is the test. Trust me, I have 3 boats (bass boat, ocean...

Aug 30, 2016
  13. skeeternate rated clarke's post Disagree in the thread SV General Info.

Lori, are you guys making any changes to ticketmaster for the next week of tickets? The gross misuse of the system is defeating it's...

Aug 29, 2016
  14. skeeternate rated clarke's post Disagree in the thread I ended up getting Friday water contact boat launch.

You guys really need to realize what you are doing here. This ticket should be cancelled and made available to the water contact...

Aug 29, 2016
  15. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Did a 1/2 boat trip.....

Raw deal. Should inform the anglers what type of rigs to bring along. Not everyone would rather play 1/50 roulette for a big fish than...

Jul 10, 2016
  16. skeeternate rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread "It wouldn't happen in Texas".

By reducing the number of assault weapons and sniper rifles out there, and making them more difficult to procure, you will reduce the...

Jul 10, 2016