Ratings skeeternate has given

1. skeeternate rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

Unfortunately, not getting vaccinated puts others at risk too, even those who are vaccinated. If everyone got vaccinated, the virus...

Jul 1, 2021
  2. skeeternate rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread so apparently....

[ATTACH]

Jun 17, 2020
  3. skeeternate rated Jbmsmp's post Funny in the thread For Trade Motor Boat Res 5/26.

Motor Boat Reservation on 5/26 for trade for one of following days: 5/2, 5/5, 5/6. Lemme know! Thanks and good luck out there everybody!

Apr 16, 2018
  4. skeeternate rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Its over, its truly over!.

Fake news? You had everybody in a panic. I was at work all day worrying how many clone fry baits would be left at the end of the day ha ha

Oct 17, 2017
  5. skeeternate rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Birthday-no present.

No bday fish for me either this year.. All good tho, even 20 minutes in paradise beats none..

May 6, 2017
  6. skeeternate rated amsuarez86's post Funny in the thread TUNA and a wild ride...H&M Samurai 7/18 full day.

this is literally 9 years old.

Apr 20, 2017
  7. skeeternate rated Tom_74's post Funny in the thread Who got what dates?.

how is everyone getting one? I'm still trying to get 1 date

Apr 11, 2017
  8. skeeternate rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread February 2017 storms, effects on lakes.

Sorry to hijack the thread but a question for linebig, where is the best price you have found for thr Shimano MGL am thinking about...

Feb 28, 2017
  9. skeeternate rated Roncador's post Funny in the thread ....

Feb 28, 2017
  10. skeeternate rated Marcus Reichert's post Funny in the thread Santee Lakes (rant).

So I decided to go fish Santee Lakes on Sunday 1/29/17. In the morning got to my spot on lake two and got set. By the time light came...

Feb 19, 2017
  11. skeeternate rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread I Did a Really Dumb Thing.

My tow vehicle is a 1990 Suburban. My wife drives it to work on occasion to keep it limber. She told me that the power steering was...

Feb 2, 2017
  12. skeeternate rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread January 2017 rainstorms, updates and effects on lakes.

They claim we have a 3 year reserve in our lakes if we do not recieve any water during that period. I'm thinkin they're smoking...

Jan 28, 2017
  13. skeeternate rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread When is the spawn.

I never send a fish back to its bed stressed. I always have nice one on one talk and let them know what a wonderful parent they are...

Jan 23, 2017
  14. skeeternate rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread ............................................

Sounds like a real stress filled life for you George, what with all the free fishing trips and avet reels. Enjoy this now, before you...

Dec 15, 2016
  15. skeeternate rated Fomen's post Funny in the thread Protests.... Really?!?!?.

I'm not condemning the first amendment. But if you're going to peacefully assemble in protest, it should be over a proven legal...

Nov 11, 2016
  16. skeeternate rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Prop 64?.

I'm pretty sure they have the ability to test levels in your system which may be more accurate on a time table of last use..Don't quote...

Nov 10, 2016
  17. skeeternate rated BadBilly's post Funny in the thread Boat rentals will be available.

Thanks Kellen You covered it well, i spoke with Jeff today, it sounds like we are moving some boats up as early as Thursday and we will...

Sep 6, 2016
  18. skeeternate rated Kellen's post Funny in the thread Boat rentals will be available.

[ATTACH] Check in with this article for boat rental info, I'll keep updating it when I receive new information....

Sep 6, 2016
  19. skeeternate rated C0MRAD's post Funny in the thread SV General Info.

If your boat is the same one in your avatar that is creating surf-able wave behind it then you are going to make enough new friends to...

Aug 28, 2016