Ratings skeeternate has received

1. galen rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread Bigeye tuna on a homeade jig.

You should stay off this forum and bloodydecks! Go home your drunk

Sep 3, 2018
  2. FISHERKING rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread Throwing senkos.

Wacky rig when all else fails

Apr 12, 2017
  3. Rasamufasa rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread Throwing senkos.

Wacky rig when all else fails

Apr 8, 2017
  4. geofish rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread Let's talk Irons.

Can't speak on the bait wraps but I definitely don't leave the dock without some flat fall jigs in the box. Just make sure you change...

Jan 29, 2017
  5. Carter rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread January 2017 rainstorms, updates and effects on lakes.

Best post since opening day San Vicente!

Jan 25, 2017
  6. Werfless rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread January 2017 rainstorms, updates and effects on lakes.

Best post since opening day San Vicente!

Jan 25, 2017
  7. metalman rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread Report - SanDiego 10/30.

Awesome score! did you guys sleep in the galley? I want to get out one last time this year hope they stick around

Oct 31, 2016
  8. Carter rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread San V. 10.6 - bass thumb.

Counting down the days until next Thursday! It will be my third trip so far and I just cant get enough of that place

Oct 8, 2016
  9. otay michael rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread San V. 10.6 - bass thumb.

Counting down the days until next Thursday! It will be my third trip so far and I just cant get enough of that place

Oct 7, 2016
  10. fisheromen rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread San V - So Few Dinks!.

That fish was definitely skinny and should have went 9lbs but is was healthy and fought like a champ. With all the pressure I think it...

Oct 3, 2016
  11. Tea rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread *Official* San Vicente Opening Day Thread.

I'm going to pick one up this week

Sep 29, 2016
  12. BadBilly rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread Stolen items on party boats.

I've been on sportboats my whole life and never had anything come up missing. That being said im pretty loyal to the boats with a good...

Sep 27, 2016
  13. Chevy4x4 rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread SV General Info.

I vote this funniest post of the year

Sep 17, 2016
  14. aquaholic rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread Lining Up at San Vicente.

I just want to know if there going to close the gate Wednesday evening

Sep 17, 2016
  15. aquaholic rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread Lining Up at San Vicente.

So will the gate stay open if we're going to show up late Wednesday night

Sep 15, 2016
  16. BadBilly rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread Fillet knifes..

I love my bubba blade but cutco makes a really nice one that I've been eyeing

Sep 1, 2016
  17. TheBakerManCann rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread SV General Info.

Aug 31, 2016
  18. SkeeterSquad619 rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread SV General Info.

Lake elsinore is open for wakeboarding

Aug 29, 2016
  19. RorickFamily rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread SV General Info.

Aug 29, 2016
  20. swings are free rated skeeternate's post Agree in the thread SV General Info.

Aug 28, 2016