Ratings skeeternate has received

1. Werfless rated skeeternate's post Funny in the thread What to watch (movies/shows).

Ozark Breaking bad Tiger king

Apr 8, 2020
  2. geofish rated skeeternate's post Funny in the thread Bigeye tuna on a homeade jig.

You should stay off this forum and bloodydecks! Go home your drunk

Sep 3, 2018
  3. Werfless rated skeeternate's post Funny in the thread Bigeye tuna on a homeade jig.

You should stay off this forum and bloodydecks! Go home your drunk

Sep 3, 2018
  4. MaxZmus rated skeeternate's post Funny in the thread 6/6 Report.

Sounds like I'm going to check out Gregory at some point this summer

Jun 7, 2018
  5. rustyh rated skeeternate's post Funny in the thread Chargers.

This has truly been a tough week no doubt for Charger fans I haven't made up my mind about following them next year but there is no way...

Jan 19, 2017
  6. mcfish rated skeeternate's post Funny in the thread Chargers.

I hope Rivers goes to Denver so he can finally get a ring

Jan 16, 2017
  7. gatorfan rated skeeternate's post Funny in the thread SV General Info.

Lake elsinore is open for wakeboarding

Aug 30, 2016
  8. Kris619 rated skeeternate's post Funny in the thread Poll: Did you score a reservation for the opening week?.

So what time is everyone showing up to the gate? Im thinking Tuesday sometime

Aug 26, 2016
  9. otay michael rated skeeternate's post Funny in the thread Poll: Did you score a reservation for the opening week?.

So what time is everyone showing up to the gate? Im thinking Tuesday sometime

Aug 26, 2016
  10. jpablico rated skeeternate's post Funny in the thread Poll: Did you score a reservation for the opening week?.

We got Thursday and Saturday! Actually my buddy's wife got them I got the sorry your screwed screen ten times before I gave up.

Aug 25, 2016
  11. Escofish rated skeeternate's post Funny in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

Is this seriously going to hit 9 pages:banghead:

Apr 4, 2016
  12. zzbassman rated skeeternate's post Funny in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

Apr 3, 2016
  13. Rxwoman rated skeeternate's post Funny in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

Apr 3, 2016