Ratings skrilla has given

1. skrilla rated Hawg44Hustler's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Fathom II 25NSDP.

Bnib. I'm just not going to use it so someone grab it now to kill with the rest of the season. $200 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 23, 2022 at 4:07 PM
  2. skrilla rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

I would agree. That said, YFC and vina do have some overlap in habitat, I do see guys working jerkbaits and topwater sometimes....

Jun 23, 2022 at 4:02 PM
  3. skrilla rated Nickweissmusic's post Like in the thread Nice pic anyway….

Wanted to get out at 5, try to get some Mack’s at quivira, and drift until sunset. Actually got out at 6, it was cold and windy on the...

Jun 23, 2022 at 10:56 AM
  4. skrilla rated coastpilot's post Like in the thread Foot in the Door.

6ft spinning rod. This is a shikari blank cb602. First complete rod build in the books. thanks k-bo smack for the hand wrapper!...

Jun 19, 2022 at 2:09 PM
  5. skrilla rated Everydog's post Like in the thread Bluefin, Why an 80# rig and 100#+ rig?.

So these tips were helpful on my trip this week. Never thought about the heavy sinker rig... and the place for that was apparent. Also...

Jun 17, 2022
  6. skrilla rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Full Moon.

Grunion should be staging at the regular beaches . The series of 7 foot high tides should do the trick . Just remember new regs , NO...

Jun 16, 2022
  7. skrilla rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread Into Double Digits now.

Wrapped up (pun intended) the final detail on my 10th build during the lunch hour. Finally had a minute to turn the taper on the...

Jun 16, 2022
  8. skrilla rated Str8t Slabaronies's post Like in the thread That Lake off the 78.

Been over 2 years since we took the drive up to... lets just call it "Fisheromen's" Lake! :emoji_wink: It's been on the radar since...

Jun 14, 2022
  9. skrilla rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Bluefin, Why an 80# rig and 100#+ rig?.

I have an 80 and 100. Mak 30 and mak 16. The 30 obvious has more capacity, also as mentioned weight is a solid difference. The 16 is...

Jun 13, 2022
  10. skrilla rated Neuroshima's post Like in the thread BamaBass's 5 acre pond build on Youtube.

Youtube personality BamaBass just spent a year building a 5 acre bass pond and finally planted bass fingerlings this weekend. For...

Jun 13, 2022
  11. skrilla rated Cast N Destroy Angling's post Like in the thread Halibuttocks.

Hey All! Friday my brother and I decided to hit up Mission bay and totalled 3 spotties and a few small sculpin.. and I managed a 22"...

Jun 12, 2022
  12. skrilla rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 6/12 Lake Miramar Water Level /no launching.

Today’s pics June 13 Guys the water level dropped a lot since yesterday so it’s impossible to launch a boat now today is Monday, June 13...

Jun 12, 2022
  13. skrilla rated Zhao's post Like in the thread Tomorrow will be a better day.

I fished from 5 to 8 pm today. Caught 2 guitarfish, 4 YFC, 1 surfperch, and 1 diamond turbot. Nothing to brag about but it is definitely...

Jun 12, 2022
  14. skrilla rated bassmeister's post Like in the thread Buying Shimano spool.

Any time brotha!! Spool looks good in your reel!!!

Jun 11, 2022
  15. skrilla rated naimad's post Like in the thread For Sale Rod Blanks UC Rainshadow.

1 UNITED COMPOSITES Bay Bass Blank 8' 3/8-1oz 10-20lb BOTH SOLD THANKS 2 Rainshadow Judge Crank Bait blank made in USA 7'10" 3/8-1oz...

Jun 9, 2022
  16. skrilla rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread Hunting Flatties.

No secret that the halibut bite has been wide open for the last week (or so) and I've been having a blast hunting down a legal fish....

Jun 9, 2022
  17. skrilla rated FOE_RUNNER's post Like in the thread PB Halibut.

FINALLY! PB Halibut In the surf! 26” [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 7, 2022
  18. skrilla rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Split rings v.2022.

Owner hyperwire, all I use on my hard baits and what we use to rig up our jigs at the shop where I work.

Jun 7, 2022
  19. skrilla rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Split rings v.2022.

Spro stainless have always worked well for me . I noticed the quality slip the last few Krocs. I have purchased . I also flip the hooks...

Jun 6, 2022
  20. skrilla rated bassmeister's post Like in the thread Buying Shimano spool.

PM sent

Jun 6, 2022