Ratings skrilla has given

1. skrilla rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Full Moon.

Grunion should be staging at the regular beaches . The series of 7 foot high tides should do the trick . Just remember new regs , NO...

Jun 16, 2022
  2. skrilla rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread Into Double Digits now.

Wrapped up (pun intended) the final detail on my 10th build during the lunch hour. Finally had a minute to turn the taper on the...

Jun 16, 2022
  3. skrilla rated Str8t Slabaronies's post Like in the thread That Lake off the 78.

Been over 2 years since we took the drive up to... lets just call it "Fisheromen's" Lake! :emoji_wink: It's been on the radar since...

Jun 14, 2022
  4. skrilla rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Bluefin, Why an 80# rig and 100#+ rig?.

I have an 80 and 100. Mak 30 and mak 16. The 30 obvious has more capacity, also as mentioned weight is a solid difference. The 16 is...

Jun 13, 2022
  5. skrilla rated Neuroshima's post Like in the thread BamaBass's 5 acre pond build on Youtube.

Youtube personality BamaBass just spent a year building a 5 acre bass pond and finally planted bass fingerlings this weekend. For...

Jun 13, 2022
  6. skrilla rated Cast N Destroy Angling's post Like in the thread Halibuttocks.

Hey All! Friday my brother and I decided to hit up Mission bay and totalled 3 spotties and a few small sculpin.. and I managed a 22"...

Jun 12, 2022
  7. skrilla rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 6/12 Lake Miramar Water Level /no launching.

Today’s pics June 13 Guys the water level dropped a lot since yesterday so it’s impossible to launch a boat now today is Monday, June 13...

Jun 12, 2022
  8. skrilla rated Zhao's post Like in the thread Tomorrow will be a better day.

I fished from 5 to 8 pm today. Caught 2 guitarfish, 4 YFC, 1 surfperch, and 1 diamond turbot. Nothing to brag about but it is definitely...

Jun 12, 2022
  9. skrilla rated bassmeister's post Like in the thread Buying Shimano spool.

Any time brotha!! Spool looks good in your reel!!!

Jun 11, 2022
  10. skrilla rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread Hunting Flatties.

No secret that the halibut bite has been wide open for the last week (or so) and I've been having a blast hunting down a legal fish....

Jun 9, 2022
  11. skrilla rated FOE_RUNNER's post Like in the thread PB Halibut.

FINALLY! PB Halibut In the surf! 26” [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 7, 2022
  12. skrilla rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Split rings v.2022.

Owner hyperwire, all I use on my hard baits and what we use to rig up our jigs at the shop where I work.

Jun 7, 2022
  13. skrilla rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Split rings v.2022.

Spro stainless have always worked well for me . I noticed the quality slip the last few Krocs. I have purchased . I also flip the hooks...

Jun 6, 2022
  14. skrilla rated bassmeister's post Like in the thread Buying Shimano spool.

PM sent

Jun 6, 2022
  15. skrilla rated Gudelgad's post Like in the thread SD Bay 6-3.

Got out for a solo run on my cheap inflatable kayak. Caught one on jigpara spin but all the rest on ghost shrimp. Nothing I wanted to...

Jun 6, 2022
  16. skrilla rated Mike M's post Like in the thread Buying Shimano spool.

I went down this same road with my Curado 100D. Got lucky and found a 50mg parts reel on ebay. There are also spools from Japan, but...

Jun 5, 2022
  17. skrilla rated Spud's post Like in the thread What are you working on?.

Tackle trap has the replacement knobs that fit that older style handle look to be close to original ones 10 bucks for paid 1.99 for the...

Jun 5, 2022
  18. skrilla rated camobass's post Like in the thread Buying Shimano spool.

Good luck. eBay maybe. It took me almost a year to get a new spool from shimano for my Chronarch

Jun 4, 2022
  19. skrilla rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Buying Shimano spool.

Can’t help you with the spool but wanted to say that’s a sweet reel, Len. I had a few of them back in the day.

Jun 4, 2022