Ratings skrilla has given

1. skrilla rated Dry Fly Rie's post Agree in the thread Small shovel.

You tricked me. I clicked expecting to see a smaller shovelnose.

Jun 9, 2022
  2. skrilla rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Small shovel.

Click bait. lol.

Jun 9, 2022
  3. skrilla rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 6-3.

Sole are amazing in the frying pan if they're big enough. Definitely a cool catch

Jun 6, 2022
  4. skrilla rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Filet Knife.

Many people swear by buba Knives . I prefer a non coated non serrated stainless with a hard impervious handle . Foschner , Dexter Russel...

May 29, 2022
  5. skrilla rated camobass's post Agree in the thread What are you working on?.

Most screws on higher end reels are stainless which are not magnetic, a dab of cals grease on the end of the screwdriver will work fine.

May 17, 2022
  6. skrilla rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Kastmaster and Spoons.

I generally throw a 5/8 OZ . I believe the 2 11/16 size in length . The same length is also available in 1/2 oz . The 5/8 is just...

May 15, 2022
  7. skrilla rated YNW_FISHY's post Agree in the thread Kastmaster and Spoons.

This spring has been one multi month long wind blast

May 13, 2022
  8. skrilla rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Kastmaster and Spoons.

Kast masters definitely need to have the “right” speed to wobble correctly. Can be tough in the surf, just like a jerk bait, sometimes...

May 13, 2022
  9. skrilla rated Nickweissmusic's post Agree in the thread good hardbait for surf?.

luhr Jensen makes krocodiles I believe, never a bad idea to have a couple colors of those on hand if you don’t already. They’re the...

May 12, 2022
  10. skrilla rated camobass's post Agree in the thread What are you working on?.

Great tool for cleaning bearings - you have to remove the shields if there are any to begin with RPM Bearing Blaster | RPM 81170 Bearing...

May 12, 2022
  11. skrilla rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Lexa CC 300H question- Spool removal?.

I pull the spool after every session on baitcasters. Give the line a good rinse, stick a few striped down q-tips into the pinion gear....

May 11, 2022
  12. skrilla rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread What are you working on?.

******** I hated E series . Started with Ford dealerships in 1972 . Spent 45 years in dealers and fleets . I don't envy your trade ,...

May 10, 2022
  13. skrilla rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread What are you working on?.

You can mod any pair of pliers for spool pins . I used a chainsaw file , but a dremel stone or whatever would work as well . Just has to...

May 9, 2022
  14. skrilla rated Valco14's post Agree in the thread Foam foam foam.

Quote from internet. "an indication of a productive ocean ecosystem."

May 5, 2022
  15. skrilla rated Fins in the Bin's post Agree in the thread NFIP.

You gotta try salt creek.....

May 2, 2022
  16. skrilla rated bigare's post Agree in the thread places that have less eel grass.

you can even fish a t-rig worm or creature. slides right through. Find the grass find the bass!

May 2, 2022
  17. skrilla rated weldon's post Agree in the thread Bass Pro Shops plans to open another location.

Since Bass Pro bought out Cabelas and then proceeded to ruin it by offering cheap junk under the Cabela's name I have lost interest in...

May 2, 2022
  18. skrilla rated Mike M's post Agree in the thread duo clip reccomendations.

I like these... [ATTACH]

Apr 28, 2022
  19. skrilla rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread Here for the next few days looking for advice.

A Actually a great color. I’m starting to think they’re all great colors as long as they have a little kick, and you’re in the zone.

Mar 31, 2022