Ratings skrilla has given

1. skrilla rated NextMikeSays's post Funny in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

Seems like Corvina being targeted is like when I heard Pabst Blue Ribbon became the new popular hipster beer. PBR back in the days was...

Jun 23, 2022 at 4:04 PM
  2. skrilla rated Nickweissmusic's post Funny in the thread Nice pic anyway….

I wish they’d stop listening!

Jun 23, 2022 at 3:54 PM
  3. skrilla rated K-Bo Smack's post Funny in the thread Into Double Digits now.

That's the best grass on the planet...plasticdeae Bradyious Bunchillium

Jun 17, 2022
  4. skrilla rated A-Train's post Funny in the thread Bluefin, Why an 80# rig and 100#+ rig?.

To fill the gaps between your 60 and 130 pound rigs haha

Jun 13, 2022
  5. skrilla rated Nickweissmusic's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders spring series finale.

I’m in! Found the server, no need to pm me, I’m sure it’s easier for you to have things in one place. I assume we’ll have majority...

May 28, 2022
  6. skrilla rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread What are you working on?.

Can't see myself doing this! I have enough problems working on something I can clearly see! :emoji_hushed:

May 21, 2022
  7. skrilla rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread What are you working on?.

The best part is when you find the spring on the carpet after receiving the replacement.

May 17, 2022
  8. skrilla rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread What are you working on?.

And don't you hate when its all back together and you have a one small screw left over??

May 12, 2022
  9. skrilla rated Slater's post Funny in the thread What are you working on?.

[ATTACH] :emoji_face_palm:

May 10, 2022
  10. skrilla rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread What are you working on?.

And that is why I pay Wes and Ken $35+ parts to service mine! To each their own of course, but that looks like a huge headache to me :)

May 9, 2022
  11. skrilla rated Kam_Walsh98's post Funny in the thread Reliable ways to catch dinner?.

Opaleye sashimi is great! I was skeptical until the first bite. I think it’s mediocre cooked (really mushy) but raw it’s firm and chewy....

Apr 19, 2022
  12. skrilla rated cavedog619's post Funny in the thread Mako Kayak Fish Bag unboxing.

Lechon on a kayak? Let me know the next time you're out with one.

Apr 18, 2022
  13. skrilla rated Slater's post Funny in the thread 2 hours in....

its not symmetrical.....:emoji_grimacing:

Apr 2, 2022
  14. skrilla rated Fins in the Bin's post Funny in the thread MB last few sesh's.

I'm going to find that wall and that street and take over your spot! I know I have seen that wall once before but I was very drunk and...

Mar 29, 2022
  15. skrilla rated Graydog's post Funny in the thread Quick Report 3-27.

Took the girlfriend and a couple of her friends out fishing Sunday AM. Got of the dock around 730am and hit the bait barge for some nice...

Mar 28, 2022
  16. skrilla rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread Spring Series 2.

There was only about 50 rods over there today..

Mar 21, 2022
  17. skrilla rated BudzSD's post Funny in the thread My new PB.

You tied your own flies on the spot?

Mar 19, 2022
  18. skrilla rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Sportmans Warehouse opening later in 2022.

"Welcome to Sportsmans Warehouse." "If you have any questions, please let me know....My name is Vinny." "That is a great choice and...

Mar 16, 2022
  19. skrilla rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread BRRR.

Hit up Torrey pines this morning for a quick session. Got out of my car at 6:00 am and my car read 32 degrees. Plus the wind was 15-20...

Feb 5, 2022
  20. skrilla rated A-Train's post Funny in the thread SD party boat fishery & tackle for dummies?.

Bring it all. You’re set

Jan 7, 2022