Ratings skrilla has given

1. skrilla rated David J. Davey's post Funny in the thread Joe Biden Topwater Lure.

I hear it works best when you dead stick it.LOL!

Aug 16, 2021
  2. skrilla rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Bad times LJ NEWS.

Dunno about that... For a blind squirrel, you sure seem to find a lot of nuts...

Aug 4, 2021
  3. skrilla rated Bass Kid's post Funny in the thread 3 Eyed Halibut???.

What! Wonder why he bit your bait if hes got 33% better vision, :emoji_joy:

Jul 28, 2021
  4. skrilla rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders 4.

With a 4oz pyramid weight and a spinning reel on a casting rod, being reeled in backwards.

Jul 20, 2021
  5. skrilla rated K-Bo Smack's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders 4.

within the first 10 min... by a first-timer.

Jul 19, 2021
  6. skrilla rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Tuna in MB!!!!!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] No love on the boat dock on VI. Did catch a dink spotty and a bluefin tuna from the boat...

Jul 10, 2021
  7. skrilla rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Tourist: “What are you fishing for?” Answer: . . ..

that was ME!!!:emoji_disappointed::emoji_disappointed:

Jun 4, 2021
  8. skrilla rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Change The Page.

I don't know about the rest of you guys/gals but I'm sure tired of seeing that cheating bass snagger on the front page of this website....

May 30, 2021
  9. skrilla rated MaceEraser's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders dual season finale.

Thanks for another fun ShorePounder session Kevin! I have a short story to tell. While driving home from Mission Bay, I decided to...

May 23, 2021
  10. skrilla rated citruspirate's post Funny in the thread Half Moon Bay info.

You like morays? That's a good way to catch a moray

Jan 2, 2021
  11. skrilla rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread What type of water shoes do you use?.

Wow!!! I realize there are some cool shoes out there. Thanks guys! Going barefoot at times???? I used to run around barefoot when I...

Nov 29, 2020
  12. skrilla rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Traegers.

I don't think you are supposed to eat those! I could be wrong.

Aug 19, 2019
  13. skrilla rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Old Story, but it was in the paper: MPA areas.....

B8DHOOK .. heard a guy up north got a ticket for rinsing his hands off in the surf, warden said he thought the guy was trying to grab a...

Aug 19, 2019
  14. skrilla rated Bassnbeans's post Funny in the thread Rat trap rig for rock fish, absolutely lethal.

Tried out a new rig today for the rock fish. Took a rat trap and added a couple screws by where the bar strikes, sharp points up. Put an...

Jun 4, 2019
  15. skrilla rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Santee trout opener.

I see trout with tails, didn't know they existed..

Nov 7, 2018
  16. skrilla rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Spotty or no?.

It’s a grouper of some kind. You can tell because people don’t take spotties home.

Oct 24, 2018