Ratings skrilla has given

1. skrilla rated Jordand's post Helpful in the thread So glad to be back!.

Threw the LC for a while in Cardiff this morning. Tide was sucked out and no one home. Conditions were great. No grass! Headed down to...

Jun 7, 2022
  2. skrilla rated camobass's post Helpful in the thread Split rings v.2022.

Owner first followed by spro for me

Jun 6, 2022
  3. skrilla rated bassmeister's post Helpful in the thread A warning to all surf halibut....

J braid is ok. But it breaks at a lower test than posted on package. I tested some last year and I could break 30lb at approx 20lbs. I...

Apr 28, 2022
  4. skrilla rated K-Bo Smack's post Helpful in the thread Bloodworm teeth.

I'm definitely a fan of using bloodworms in the surf, and suspect I handle them more than most surf anglers, but learned this morning...

Apr 26, 2022
  5. skrilla rated twnoel111's post Helpful in the thread Waders...a little input please....

Personally I quit buying waders. I use a pair of wetsuit pants for wake boarders\. They are like 40 bucks on amazone then i have a pair...

Jan 28, 2022
  6. skrilla rated K-Bo Smack's post Helpful in the thread Slammer 2500.

I've had a 2500 Slammer III for a couple years...I won't buy another. In the surf you work with the bail more than any other mechanism...

Jan 25, 2022
  7. skrilla rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay plan for De Anza area..

There were some presentations about this last night at the PB Town Council meeting. I stepped out and missed part of what one guy was...

Jan 20, 2022
  8. skrilla rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay plan for De Anza area..

For the past decade, there was already a very balanced plan in process called "Gateway." It involved redevelopment that would keep the...

Jan 16, 2022
  9. skrilla rated K-Bo Smack's post Helpful in the thread King Tide reward.

I salt & dry the mussel after shucking which helps to keep the meaty bits on the hook. I tear off the gills and other soft parts for...

Jan 11, 2022
  10. skrilla rated Roncador's post Helpful in the thread I'll just leave this here.......

.. [ATTACH]

Dec 13, 2021
  11. skrilla rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Local Plastics.

Lol i reacted the way i did because i did not expect to get a long *** paragraph over selling some stuff, when it wasn’t against the...

Dec 7, 2021
  12. skrilla rated Roncador's post Helpful in the thread ...

Nov 15, 2021
  13. skrilla rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Frozen bait for Hali’s.

IMO, live bait is king for halibut, no matter what you are doing...

Nov 1, 2021
  14. skrilla rated cort's post Helpful in the thread TP 8/2.

I actually didn't bring a rod but walked the entire length of Torrey Pines Beach today. Water clarity was excellent, and the water was...

Aug 2, 2021
  15. skrilla rated JV-Triton's post Helpful in the thread 3 Eyed Halibut???.

50%?

Jul 28, 2021
  16. skrilla rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread So. Mission Beach 7/1.

Not a Long report Just UNFISHABLE!

Jul 1, 2021
  17. skrilla rated john giamona's post Helpful in the thread Del Mar report.

I spoke with a lifeguard a couple days ago and he told me that sign ony applies to the surfer/swimmer areas marked by the yellow and...

Jun 18, 2021
  18. skrilla rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Del Mar report.

[ATTACH]

Jun 18, 2021
  19. skrilla rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Eff the DFG .. (Sierra report). Pic heavy.

Sigh.. took the kids on spring break up to the southern Sierras to see if they could catch a few trout during the early season opener....

Apr 10, 2021
  20. skrilla rated Noms's post Helpful in the thread New 2020 low profile Penn baitcasters.

Decided to take some pictures of the squall 400 compared to other similar sized baitcasters and saltist levelwind. Will add a picture of...

Nov 5, 2020