Ratings skrilla has received

1. geofish rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Night session.

Bleed, gut, and ice is the most easiest way. When gutting try not to puncture anything that will leak into the meat. Bleed, gut, brain...

Jun 24, 2022 at 9:05 PM
  2. jjdbike rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Night session.

Bleed, gut, and ice is the most easiest way. When gutting try not to puncture anything that will leak into the meat. Bleed, gut, brain...

Jun 24, 2022 at 1:28 PM
  3. bassmeister rated skrilla's post Like in the thread For Sale Rod Blanks UC Rainshadow.

Bump for a good seller, thanks again!

Jun 24, 2022 at 10:00 AM
  4. Werfless rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Night session.

Jun 24, 2022 at 9:44 AM
  5. Werfless rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Nice pic anyway….

Salema whisperer.

Jun 23, 2022 at 9:17 PM
  6. Midnightpass rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

I'm in the bloodline of Conquistadors. You guys needed religion and nose bridges anyway. :emoji_grin:

Jun 22, 2022 at 8:10 AM
  7. Roncador rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

1. Speak for yourself. :emoji_grin: 2. California was the Wild West until the yankees came over and ruined it. Roncs keep it up. Good...

Jun 21, 2022 at 7:15 PM
  8. Werfless rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

I'm in the bloodline of Conquistadors. You guys needed religion and nose bridges anyway. :emoji_grin:

Jun 21, 2022 at 6:56 PM
  9. Werfless rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

1. Speak for yourself. :emoji_grin: 2. California was the Wild West until the yankees came over and ruined it. Roncs keep it up. Good...

Jun 21, 2022 at 6:56 PM
  10. Midnightpass rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

Jun 21, 2022 at 6:48 PM
  11. swings are free rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

Jun 21, 2022 at 4:05 PM
  12. camobass rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

Jun 21, 2022 at 4:00 PM
  13. Fins in the Bin rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

Jun 21, 2022 at 3:15 PM
  14. swings are free rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

Jun 21, 2022 at 12:27 PM
  15. Werfless rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders “Bass Kickers” contest.

Pretty good odds at winning a bass rod!

Jun 20, 2022
  16. short-range rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Bluefin, Why an 80# rig and 100#+ rig?.

A 16 size reel for 80# is lighter. Makes for dropping and cranking jigs down deep less of a chore. You can push a 16 size to fish 100#...

Jun 20, 2022
  17. fishinmike rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Halibut numbers / ecology / behavior.

I pass by dozens of food places a day and don't stop. But when I pass by Golden Chopsticks it's on! I'm also part halibut... brown on...

Jun 18, 2022
  18. mattgulptosser rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Wife made a promise....

Best case scenario it works after you clean and service it. Worse case scenario, your reel is toast from fighting tractors. Happend...

Jun 18, 2022
  19. K-Bo Smack rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Into Double Digits now.

Are we just gonna gloss over that near perfect grass!

Jun 17, 2022
  20. B8DHOOK rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Point Loma Kelp.

This works for me when throwing on top of kelp. Deadly when it falls into a pothole. I'll use the weightless hook if it's thick. But...

Jun 17, 2022