Ratings skrilla has received

1. Werfless rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Average size of tuna down there?.

Assuming local banks inside 3 day range... 1. 30-150lbs with a chance at a 200+ 2. 10-30lbs with a chance at a 50+ 3. Starkist has them...

May 24, 2022
  2. camobass rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Gamechanger? We shall see.

In my experience the only way to eliminate glare is to fish at night or have a wheelhouse. :emoji_laughing:

May 19, 2022
  3. all day long... rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Kastmaster and Spoons.

Toss it out a few yards where you can still see it. Then wind until the desired action is achieved. Remember that cadence and repeat...

May 15, 2022
  4. Midnightpass rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread What are you working on?.

Never had leftover screws working with reels. My cars though...

May 15, 2022
  5. oldfogey rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Kastmaster and Spoons.

Toss it out a few yards where you can still see it. Then wind until the desired action is achieved. Remember that cadence and repeat...

May 15, 2022
  6. Bear6813 rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Bloodworm teeth.

Good read. They've got a smile only their mother would love.

May 14, 2022
  7. afishnsea rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread 2 hours in....

Well if you zoom in... :emoji_joy:

May 13, 2022
  8. William Ritchie rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread What are you working on?.

Never had leftover screws working with reels. My cars though...

May 12, 2022
  9. Bassnbeans rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread good hardbait for surf?.

If it has to be a Rapala I recommend the X-Rap. It's not the best at one thing but it's versatile. Slow roll, jerk, even had a hit dead...

May 11, 2022
  10. William Ritchie rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread places that have less eel grass.

Fish weedless.

May 2, 2022
  11. Midnightpass rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Bass Pro Shops plans to open another location.

FBPS for ruining Cabela's Bargain Cave. They do have a decent fudge shop though. Now I only go ( if I'm in the area ) to catch the fish...

May 2, 2022
  12. Bassnbeans rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread places that have less eel grass.

Fish weedless.

May 2, 2022
  13. swings are free rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread places that have less eel grass.

Fish weedless.

May 1, 2022
  14. Dave MILLER rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread New regulation on harvesting sands crabs?.

My shovel. [ATTACH]

Apr 29, 2022
  15. long rod newell guy rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread A warning to all surf halibut....

The Kroc outfished the LC for me this winter. But the LC has been fire since the grunion made a showing. Now about this wind and weeds LOL.

Apr 29, 2022
  16. long rod newell guy rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread A warning to all surf halibut....

1oz will weed out the small stuff. I like the 5/8oz for numbers fishing. Small enough for the croakers and perch but the 'buts and bass...

Apr 29, 2022
  17. B8DHOOK rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread A warning to all surf halibut....

1oz will weed out the small stuff. I like the 5/8oz for numbers fishing. Small enough for the croakers and perch but the 'buts and bass...

Apr 29, 2022
  18. B8DHOOK rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Bloodworm teeth.

Apr 27, 2022
  19. Werfless rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Bloodworm teeth.

Apr 26, 2022
  20. long rod newell guy rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread SPJ Build.

You're not missing much. The water was crap and the wind came from 4 directions. Late April should be fire!

Apr 19, 2022