Ratings skrilla has received

1. B8DHOOK rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Into Double Digits now.

Are we just gonna gloss over that near perfect grass!

Jun 28, 2022 at 8:10 AM
  2. Werfless rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Nice pic anyway….

Salema whisperer.

Jun 23, 2022
  3. Midnightpass rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

I'm in the bloodline of Conquistadors. You guys needed religion and nose bridges anyway. :emoji_grin:

Jun 22, 2022
  4. Werfless rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

I'm in the bloodline of Conquistadors. You guys needed religion and nose bridges anyway. :emoji_grin:

Jun 21, 2022
  5. swings are free rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

Jun 21, 2022
  6. camobass rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

Jun 21, 2022
  7. Fins in the Bin rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

Jun 21, 2022
  8. fishinmike rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Halibut numbers / ecology / behavior.

I pass by dozens of food places a day and don't stop. But when I pass by Golden Chopsticks it's on! I'm also part halibut... brown on...

Jun 18, 2022
  9. Werfless rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Into Double Digits now.

Jun 16, 2022
  10. joem83 rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Into Double Digits now.

Jun 16, 2022
  11. YNW_FISHY rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Halibut numbers / ecology / behavior.

I pass by dozens of food places a day and don't stop. But when I pass by Golden Chopsticks it's on! I'm also part halibut... brown on...

Jun 14, 2022
  12. B8DHOOK rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Halibut numbers / ecology / behavior.

Jun 14, 2022
  13. camobass rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Halibut numbers / ecology / behavior.

Jun 13, 2022
  14. FishItTillItsFuzzy19 rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Halibut numbers / ecology / behavior.

Jun 13, 2022
  15. Werfless rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Halibut numbers / ecology / behavior.

Jun 13, 2022
  16. William Ritchie rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Halibut numbers / ecology / behavior.

Jun 13, 2022
  17. Werfless rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Hunting Flatties.

Ever since K-Bo launched his Stealth I am now the 2nd fastest kayak at "The Jewel". :emoji_poop:

Jun 12, 2022
  18. B8DHOOK rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Hunting Flatties.

Ever since K-Bo launched his Stealth I am now the 2nd fastest kayak at "The Jewel". :emoji_poop:

Jun 10, 2022
  19. Fins in the Bin rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread I stumbled upon a clam bed going off..

[ATTACH]

Jun 6, 2022
  20. Werfless rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread I stumbled upon a clam bed going off..

[ATTACH]

Jun 6, 2022