Ratings Skunked_Again has given

1. Skunked_Again rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Continued removal of bass from Barrett Lake.

Typical response from a lackey of the captains of the petty bourgeoisie. Everyone KNOWS largemouth bass are the ultimate gamefish and...

Jul 28, 2020
  2. Skunked_Again rated Queue's post Like in the thread Continued removal of bass from Barrett Lake.

Uh, we haven’t removed any bass in like 4 years and last time we did (to repopulate another lake and take Florida strain out) it wasn’t...

Jul 28, 2020
  3. Skunked_Again rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Continued removal of bass from Barrett Lake.

Here is one of those thousand pound bass they are removing from Barrett. A tragedy, hoped to catch him from my float tube. [ATTACH]

Jul 28, 2020
  4. Skunked_Again rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread OTAY!!!.

[ATTACH]

Jul 24, 2020
  5. Skunked_Again rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

oh well guy, looks like she whooped me too! :emoji_astonished: I managed a few clones, LOST 5 to the tulle god.:emoji_blush: and this...

Jul 24, 2020
  6. Skunked_Again rated dilatedppls's post Funny in the thread Otay Tugs.

2pm-7pm flipping in the tullies 2lb clones empty lake great weather (still waiting for the right wing radicals for a report) [ATTACH]...

Jul 21, 2020
  7. Skunked_Again rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Cap on a Monday...

I think the only 2 photo-worthy fish are still swimming around with my underspins...! I'm trying to reduce the number of times I take my...

Jul 21, 2020
  8. Skunked_Again rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 7/15 shoulda gone to?.

oh my!! the destruction!! hahaha not yet. worked my *** off today for 2, although nice ones, still! broke one off, with 20lb fireline!!...

Jul 16, 2020
  9. Skunked_Again rated fishingap's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges to reopen and here is my favorite rig for it.

It reopens on July 1st, this Wednesday. The fish there probably have forgotten what a hook looks like after this long break:emoji_yum:...

Jun 30, 2020
  10. Skunked_Again rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 6/30-Murray AM Session.

A little rain yesterday kept me doing errands, but today it was time for a little a.m. session at Murray. It was cooler than normal in...

Jun 30, 2020
  11. Skunked_Again rated AzImport's post Like in the thread 6/4/19 Hendrix Pond.

Well, this is... new. Never started a thread in here before lol. Took my daughter out fishing for the first time this morning. Decided...

Nov 6, 2019
  12. Skunked_Again rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] i really should check the weather once in a while! :) 66 degrees. (SO) 4 bites, none stuck. i know what i'm...

Nov 3, 2019
  13. Skunked_Again rated otay michael's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

The only thing howling down here on the coast is the occasional wolf man. [ATTACH]

Nov 3, 2019
  14. Skunked_Again rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

there are places that they consistently come up if you have the patience to wait around for them. find those places and rope em. today...

Oct 24, 2019
  15. Skunked_Again rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 10/11-Murray-Wanted more...but....

How flat was it? Pretty flat! Even the dragon fly was amazed! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 12, 2019
  16. Skunked_Again rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 10/11-Murray-Wanted more...but....

Well....another tough warm day in the 80's at Lake Murray. The surface looked like an oil painting with no top action really anywhere....

Oct 12, 2019
  17. Skunked_Again rated BUDDHA_'s post Helpful in the thread Slayfest.

Dough balls made from bread, peanut butter, and a little water.

Oct 2, 2019
  18. Skunked_Again rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Slayfest.

Yum! If the fish aren't biting you have a snack! I know it is out of the way, but the Wolf Sanctuary in Julian would take any and all.

Oct 2, 2019
  19. Skunked_Again rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 9/29-Bass for your Aquarium at Murray.

That’s funny! I caught a tiny bass once on a spoon there that his mouth was wide open barely fitting over the treble hook. That would be...

Oct 2, 2019
  20. Skunked_Again rated sherpa's post Like in the thread SV today.

the fishing was slow for me today. I started with the mind set to catch a frog fish. 2 hours later I changed to flukes and plastics for...

Sep 21, 2019