Ratings Skunked_Again has given

1. Skunked_Again rated AzImport's post Like in the thread 6/4/19 Hendrix Pond.

Well, this is... new. Never started a thread in here before lol. Took my daughter out fishing for the first time this morning. Decided...

Nov 6, 2019
  2. Skunked_Again rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] i really should check the weather once in a while! :) 66 degrees. (SO) 4 bites, none stuck. i know what i'm...

Nov 3, 2019
  3. Skunked_Again rated otay michael's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

The only thing howling down here on the coast is the occasional wolf man. [ATTACH]

Nov 3, 2019
  4. Skunked_Again rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

there are places that they consistently come up if you have the patience to wait around for them. find those places and rope em. today...

Oct 24, 2019
  5. Skunked_Again rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 10/11-Murray-Wanted more...but....

How flat was it? Pretty flat! Even the dragon fly was amazed! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 12, 2019
  6. Skunked_Again rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 10/11-Murray-Wanted more...but....

Well....another tough warm day in the 80's at Lake Murray. The surface looked like an oil painting with no top action really anywhere....

Oct 12, 2019
  7. Skunked_Again rated sherpa's post Like in the thread SV today.

the fishing was slow for me today. I started with the mind set to catch a frog fish. 2 hours later I changed to flukes and plastics for...

Sep 21, 2019
  8. Skunked_Again rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Just for the fun of it..

Seeing how this Youtube thing works. Not sure this link even works? If it does I’ll be working on a San Diego Fishing channel over the...

Sep 14, 2019
  9. Skunked_Again rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread otay 9/4 hot!.

I love a good sense of humor! Bravo!!! I saw the 6-8s and just when I was about to say WOW!!!!...I kept reading and just had to laugh...

Sep 14, 2019
  10. Skunked_Again rated Mogambo's post Like in the thread THIS CAN’T BE.

[ATTACH] Thank you

Jan 15, 2019
  11. Skunked_Again rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 12/10-Murray: Spoon-Fed Bass Limit.

Wasn't sure if I could go fishing today , but was able to squeeze a short trip in this morning at Murray. I tossed a Hud for a bit near...

Dec 11, 2018
  12. Skunked_Again rated Matt A's post Like in the thread El Cap Today, Friday 11/23.

Saved the best for last! I needed to run the smaller aluminum boat before boxing her in for the winter. I rarely fish alone and it was...

Nov 26, 2018
  13. Skunked_Again rated Queue's post Like in the thread Ugly fish award..

My buddy caught that fish last week [ATTACH]

Nov 26, 2018
  14. Skunked_Again rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Topwater bass action STILL....

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Yes, it’s getting tougher water temp dropping. But just got some top over here in Sardinia Italy. Already started...

Nov 14, 2018
  15. Skunked_Again rated FISHADD's post Like in the thread CDFW planting truck tracker link.

This is the link to the CDFW planting truck tracker. It's very useful and list the California freshwater lakes. This should be very...

Nov 5, 2018
  16. Skunked_Again rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Last afternoon V before clocks turn back..

Been a very consistent bite out there if you are patient. Glad I went this afternoon. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 3, 2018
  17. Skunked_Again rated gibby619's post Like in the thread Sunday morning at otay.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Late Otay report, started fishing Harvey’s arm at about...

Nov 1, 2018
  18. Skunked_Again rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Waiting at San V Sunday 10-28.

I will never understand the music choice of wake maker boats out there . Its far worse then what you hear at the river.

Oct 30, 2018
  19. Skunked_Again rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Waiting at San V Sunday 10-28.

Sounds like a decent day Skunked_Again Thanks for the report and pic. Those ski boats drive me nuts!

Oct 30, 2018
  20. Skunked_Again rated Linebig's post Like in the thread San V-Mon..

had to go back.... was on the water 4:00pm. Had two hours to get it done. Found’m caught them. Super fun times. Landed 5 lost 3. All top...

Oct 29, 2018