Ratings Skunked_Again has received

1. Pwy_FireCapt rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

My wife out fished me again. We started with top water at 6am and got 1. Then moved on to dropshot and flipping craws. It was her...

Jul 24, 2020
  2. dilatedppls rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

I was wondering, who is this dilatedppls guy? How does he know my wife's name? OHHHH! It's my homie Gabe who was with us Sunday....

Jul 24, 2020
  3. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

I was wondering, who is this dilatedppls guy? How does he know my wife's name? OHHHH! It's my homie Gabe who was with us Sunday....

Jul 24, 2020
  4. coyote drop rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

My wife out fished me again. We started with top water at 6am and got 1. Then moved on to dropshot and flipping craws. It was her...

Jul 23, 2020
  5. Linebig rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  6. VinnyBass rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  7. bassmeister rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  8. fishnfreak rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  9. Everydog rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  10. Ytown25 rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  11. oh da shiz rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  12. Bassrunner115 rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  13. mcfish rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  14. JJbasser rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  15. Kahuna bass rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  16. tsugg rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  17. jusbayz rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 22, 2020
  18. gibby619 rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 22, 2020
  19. dilatedppls rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 22, 2020
  20. dahoang55 rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Anyone Fish this Pond?.

You can catch a bass and hepatitis there.

Jul 22, 2020