Ratings Skunked_Again has received

1. Kahuna bass rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread 6/4/19 Hendrix Pond.

I grew up in one of those condos right on the pond. That place used to be epic in the 80-90s for bass. I caught some hogs in there. I...

Nov 8, 2019
  2. AzImport rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread 6/4/19 Hendrix Pond.

I grew up in one of those condos right on the pond. That place used to be epic in the 80-90s for bass. I caught some hogs in there. I...

Nov 7, 2019
  3. Neuroshima rated Skunked_Again's post Agree in the thread 6/4/19 Hendrix Pond.

Nov 7, 2019
  4. JoshJ123 rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread 6/4/19 Hendrix Pond.

Nov 7, 2019
  5. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread 6/4/19 Hendrix Pond.

Nov 7, 2019
  6. JJbasser rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

I haven't missed a weds at otay in 2 months until last week. I don't feel so bad for missing out. If JJ got skunked, I would have...

Nov 4, 2019
  7. mcfish rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

I haven't missed a weds at otay in 2 months until last week. I don't feel so bad for missing out. If JJ got skunked, I would have...

Nov 4, 2019
  8. Kahuna bass rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

Nov 4, 2019
  9. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

Nov 3, 2019
  10. Kahuna bass rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

Nice job! I didn't see too many bass being caught. Sounds like you found em again. I only got 3 dinks fishing top water all morning.

Oct 26, 2019
  11. otay michael rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

Nice job! I didn't see too many bass being caught. Sounds like you found em again. I only got 3 dinks fishing top water all morning.

Oct 24, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

Oct 24, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread 9/29-Bass for your Aquarium at Murray.

They should have a "dink tournament" at Murray. The smallest 5 bass wins. That's the kind of tournament I could do well in. That's...

Oct 1, 2019
  14. VinnyBass rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread 9/29-Bass for your Aquarium at Murray.

They should have a "dink tournament" at Murray. The smallest 5 bass wins. That's the kind of tournament I could do well in. That's...

Oct 1, 2019
  15. VinnyBass rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread A day on Lake Vinnybass!.

I can't believe you drove past San V and El Cap to go to Murray. That's like driving past In N Out to go to McDonalds. What happened?...

Sep 25, 2019
  16. bassfisherman619 rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread A day on Lake Vinnybass!.

I can't believe you drove past San V and El Cap to go to Murray. That's like driving past In N Out to go to McDonalds. What happened?...

Sep 25, 2019
  17. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread A day on Lake Vinnybass!.

Sep 25, 2019
  18. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread SV today.

Nice job!!!!

Sep 22, 2019