Ratings Skunked_Again has received

1. RamonaAngler rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread otay 9/16 tournemently destroyed.

Some advice for you guys fishing the tournaments from a local: The key to catching the big ones at Otay is to drop anchor someplace near...

Sep 19, 2020 at 2:22 AM
  2. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

Good thing you had your son with you. It would suck doing that solo, in the dark. I would have just waited 24 hours until they open...

Sep 18, 2020 at 9:59 AM
  3. JJbasser rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

You did better than we did. I was there at open in the aluminum tracker w my wife. We could only stay til 9am, so super fast session....

Sep 17, 2020 at 9:32 PM
  4. otay michael rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

You did better than we did. I was there at open in the aluminum tracker w my wife. We could only stay til 9am, so super fast session....

Sep 17, 2020 at 8:52 PM
  5. Spidey rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

Sep 17, 2020 at 6:55 PM
  6. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

Sep 17, 2020 at 5:47 PM
  7. Kahuna bass rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Side imaging fish finder questions.

Thanks! That photo is of the old transducer. I mounted the side image transducer there and it works great. Thank you for the advice.

Sep 5, 2020
  8. VinnyBass rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread 8/23-Otay(Unplanned, but fun).

That bass has been eating well. Nice work. Thanks for the report.

Aug 24, 2020
  9. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread 8/23-Otay(Unplanned, but fun).

That bass has been eating well. Nice work. Thanks for the report.

Aug 23, 2020
  10. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Side imaging fish finder questions.

Thanks! That photo is of the old transducer. I mounted the side image transducer there and it works great. Thank you for the advice.

Aug 17, 2020
  11. mcfish rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay reports?.

Update: My wife said I caught a top water dink on sunday. So I wasn't skunked! That "medical" marijuana must be affecting my memory.

Aug 15, 2020
  12. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay reports?.

I headed out there yesterday. Got there at 6am. It was F@cking closed! Dammit! 2nd Weds of the month. Was there Sunday and fished...

Aug 13, 2020
  13. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Side imaging fish finder questions.

Hey SDfishers, I don't know much about fish finders. I know how to turn them on and off, and that's all I've ever needed to know. haha!...

Aug 13, 2020
  14. Pwy_FireCapt rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

My wife out fished me again. We started with top water at 6am and got 1. Then moved on to dropshot and flipping craws. It was her...

Jul 24, 2020
  15. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

I was wondering, who is this dilatedppls guy? How does he know my wife's name? OHHHH! It's my homie Gabe who was with us Sunday....

Jul 24, 2020
  16. Linebig rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

My wife out fished me again. We started with top water at 6am and got 1. Then moved on to dropshot and flipping craws. It was her...

Jul 23, 2020
  17. VinnyBass rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  18. bassmeister rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  19. fishnfreak rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020
  20. Everydog rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

Jul 23, 2020