Ratings Skunked_Again has received

1. RamonaAngler rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Otay 9/19 - 9/20.

The only good thing about the crowds is I was able to sell that bass to some guy fishing a tournament for $200. I heard he did really...

Sep 22, 2020 at 1:43 PM
  2. mcfish rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Otay 9/19 - 9/20.

The only good thing about the crowds is I was able to sell that bass to some guy fishing a tournament for $200. I heard he did really...

Sep 21, 2020 at 9:15 AM
  3. Capt Ray rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Otay 9/19 - 9/20.

Sep 21, 2020 at 5:17 AM
  4. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Otay 9/19 - 9/20.

Sep 20, 2020 at 10:02 PM
  5. JJbasser rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Otay 9/19 - 9/20.

Sep 20, 2020 at 10:00 PM
  6. JJbasser rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread otay 9/16 tournemently destroyed.

Some advice for you guys fishing the tournaments from a local: The key to catching the big ones at Otay is to drop anchor someplace near...

Sep 19, 2020 at 8:30 AM
  7. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread otay 9/16 tournemently destroyed.

Some advice for you guys fishing the tournaments from a local: The key to catching the big ones at Otay is to drop anchor someplace near...

Sep 18, 2020 at 10:47 PM
  8. JJbasser rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread San V Busters.

Good thing you had your son with you. It would suck doing that solo, in the dark. I would have just waited 24 hours until they open...

Sep 18, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  9. diegofish rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Otay reports?.

Update: My wife said I caught a top water dink on sunday. So I wasn't skunked! That "medical" marijuana must be affecting my memory.

Aug 14, 2020
  10. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Otay reports?.

Update: My wife said I caught a top water dink on sunday. So I wasn't skunked! That "medical" marijuana must be affecting my memory.

Aug 14, 2020
  11. JJbasser rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Otay reports?.

Aug 14, 2020
  12. dilatedppls rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

I was wondering, who is this dilatedppls guy? How does he know my wife's name? OHHHH! It's my homie Gabe who was with us Sunday....

Jul 24, 2020
  13. coyote drop rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Otay 7/22 Outfished by my Wife.

My wife out fished me again. We started with top water at 6am and got 1. Then moved on to dropshot and flipping craws. It was her...

Jul 23, 2020
  14. dahoang55 rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Anyone Fish this Pond?.

You can catch a bass and hepatitis there.

Jul 22, 2020
  15. JOE HAMMOND rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Anyone Fish this Pond?.

Jul 21, 2020
  16. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Anyone Fish this Pond?.

Jul 21, 2020
  17. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread 9/29-Bass for your Aquarium at Murray.

They should have a "dink tournament" at Murray. The smallest 5 bass wins. That's the kind of tournament I could do well in. That's...

Oct 1, 2019
  18. VinnyBass rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread 9/29-Bass for your Aquarium at Murray.

They should have a "dink tournament" at Murray. The smallest 5 bass wins. That's the kind of tournament I could do well in. That's...

Oct 1, 2019
  19. VinnyBass rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread A day on Lake Vinnybass!.

I can't believe you drove past San V and El Cap to go to Murray. That's like driving past In N Out to go to McDonalds. What happened?...

Sep 25, 2019
  20. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread A day on Lake Vinnybass!.

I can't believe you drove past San V and El Cap to go to Murray. That's like driving past In N Out to go to McDonalds. What happened?...

Sep 25, 2019