Ratings Skunked_Again has received

1. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread 9/29-Bass for your Aquarium at Murray.

They should have a "dink tournament" at Murray. The smallest 5 bass wins. That's the kind of tournament I could do well in. That's...

Oct 1, 2019
  2. VinnyBass rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread 9/29-Bass for your Aquarium at Murray.

They should have a "dink tournament" at Murray. The smallest 5 bass wins. That's the kind of tournament I could do well in. That's...

Oct 1, 2019
  3. VinnyBass rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread A day on Lake Vinnybass!.

I can't believe you drove past San V and El Cap to go to Murray. That's like driving past In N Out to go to McDonalds. What happened?...

Sep 25, 2019
  4. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread A day on Lake Vinnybass!.

I can't believe you drove past San V and El Cap to go to Murray. That's like driving past In N Out to go to McDonalds. What happened?...

Sep 25, 2019
  5. VinnyBass rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread otay 9/4 hot!.

I ended up at Murray. I caught 5. They were all about 6-8s. Not pounds, but inches.

Sep 13, 2019
  6. mikecheck1212 rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Waiting at San V Sunday 10-28.

The reckless driving and the music get old. Like the people who were out there at 7am playing Justin Beiber music at full blast....

Nov 2, 2018
  7. oh da shiz rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Waiting at San V Sunday 10-28.

The reckless driving and the music get old. Like the people who were out there at 7am playing Justin Beiber music at full blast....

Oct 30, 2018
  8. camobass rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Waiting at San V Sunday 10-28.

Oct 29, 2018
  9. oh da shiz rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread San V Santa Anas.

I've always wondered what I'll do if my vest goes off. With my luck I'll hook a fish, spill coffee all over my vest, it will go off,...

Oct 15, 2018
  10. Nute rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread San V Santa Anas.

I've always wondered what I'll do if my vest goes off. With my luck I'll hook a fish, spill coffee all over my vest, it will go off,...

Oct 15, 2018
  11. mcfish rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread San V Santa Anas.

Oct 15, 2018
  12. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread San V Santa Anas.

Oct 15, 2018
  13. vinjo rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread San V Santa Anas.

Oct 15, 2018
  14. fisheromen rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread San V Santa Anas.

Oct 15, 2018
  15. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread I have 1 Shimano baitcaster that always backlashes. Any advice?.

An owners manual? Real men never look at those things. HAHA! Thanks for checking that. Sounds like it's definitely the breaks. I'll...

Sep 7, 2018
  16. Vito1023 rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread I have 1 Shimano baitcaster that always backlashes. Any advice?.

I have a Shimano Chronarch 200E7 that I almost never use because I get the worst backlashes every time I use it. I'm no newbie to...

Sep 7, 2018
  17. Werfless rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread I have 1 Shimano baitcaster that always backlashes. Any advice?.

I have a Shimano Chronarch 200E7 that I almost never use because I get the worst backlashes every time I use it. I'm no newbie to...

Sep 6, 2018