Ratings Slientbuddah has given

1. Slientbuddah rated thegman's post Like in the thread El Cap 4/30.

Some good fishing at El Cap On water at sun rise fished 3 hrs found a point that bass had shad balled up and caught them for 30 min...

Apr 30, 2021 at 8:26 PM
  2. Slientbuddah rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 4/23-Fishing Memories.

My father passed away several years ago and today would have been his birthday. I have a little tradition to try to go fishing on his...

Apr 23, 2021
  3. Slientbuddah rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread Starting my weekend off on the right foot.

get em!

Apr 16, 2021
  4. Slientbuddah rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Starting my weekend off on the right foot.

way to slay

Apr 16, 2021
  5. Slientbuddah rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Starting my weekend off on the right foot.

Any pics of the big ones? :emoji_grin: Nice job especially from the bank!

Apr 16, 2021
  6. Slientbuddah rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread Starting my weekend off on the right foot.

Think that was last weekend...good job on the fishes sir

Apr 16, 2021
  7. Slientbuddah rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Wish there was a published schedule.....

for Tournaments. Got to the lake at 6:35 and was told I was the 28th boat logged in?!?!?! What in the?!?!?! Apparently there WAS a...

Apr 11, 2021
  8. Slientbuddah rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread Back down at the river.....tough but fun.

Hit the Mission Valley River pond behind Best Buy for a good six hours on the inflatable. Came with no real game plan or idea of how I...

Apr 1, 2021
  9. Slientbuddah rated mcfish's post Like in the thread The right pattern....San V!.

I had my pattern figured out before I even got to the lake..and then I got to the lake! The nice thing about having a home lake is that...

Mar 31, 2021
  10. Slientbuddah rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread 2 for me, 2 for the lake.

Hit my home lake today, Sunday. Was on the water by 7:00. Hit the north end and got one on a drop shot. Puddled around...it got really...

Mar 28, 2021
  11. Slientbuddah rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Couple nice ones.

The rocks at Fisheromen's lake hold some toads, if you know where they're at! Hint: they're under water! Shhhhhh!

Mar 28, 2021
  12. Slientbuddah rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Couple nice ones.

Nice work! Those are some healthy ones! Thanks for the report and pics!

Mar 28, 2021
  13. Slientbuddah rated Slater's post Like in the thread Couple nice ones.

:emoji_muscle::emoji_punch:

Mar 28, 2021
  14. Slientbuddah rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread Couple nice ones.

hell yeah

Mar 28, 2021
  15. Slientbuddah rated Egorham's post Like in the thread NorCal Road Trip.

Had the chance to spend a couple weeks up in my old stomping grounds above San Francisco. My real love for bass fishing started when I...

Mar 17, 2021
  16. Slientbuddah rated JustBass's post Like in the thread Jig fishing anyone?.

Anyone here love Jig fishing? I know I love finesse type fishing but every once in awhile I would try to get a few bites with Jig. It is...

Mar 14, 2021
  17. Slientbuddah rated NibbleSquad's post Like in the thread Small baits = big fish.

Good day of shore fishing at El Crap. If you know when to use them little baits can pay off big. I'm starting to think there's something...

Mar 8, 2021
  18. Slientbuddah rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Also at Fisheromen's lake.

Congrats, Those fish love a tasty jig! I forgot my warm socks on friday, after 7 hours, my feet were pretty numb! Not sure the rain this...

Mar 8, 2021
  19. Slientbuddah rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Hodges 2/20.

Well done Slientbuddah! Fishing the jig has become my go to lure!! Though its been July since I chased the green fish!. Hodges is...

Feb 22, 2021
  20. Slientbuddah rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread Hodges 2/20.

Gotta love that donkey leash!

Feb 21, 2021