Ratings Slientbuddah has received

1. JoshJ123 rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Well ill be darned I have successfully patterned the fish. I have to fish on a Friday after work in order to get bit. Just kidding I...

Apr 25, 2021
  2. Fat_Lip rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Well ill be darned I have successfully patterned the fish. I have to fish on a Friday after work in order to get bit. Just kidding I...

Apr 24, 2021
  3. Bassrunner115 rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Apr 24, 2021
  4. Werfless rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Apr 24, 2021
  5. JJbasser rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Apr 24, 2021
  6. RamonaAngler rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Apr 24, 2021
  7. Kahuna bass rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Apr 24, 2021
  8. 929nitro rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Apr 24, 2021
  9. jusbayz rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Apr 23, 2021
  10. NibbleSquad rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Apr 23, 2021
  11. mcfish rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Apr 23, 2021
  12. Winstondry rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Apr 23, 2021
  13. Bassnbeans rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread Starting my weekend off on the right foot.

Got off work around 1 and decided to hit the bank for a bit. Ended up with multiple very nice fish, it was unfortunate my scale...

Apr 23, 2021
  14. galen rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Apr 23, 2021
  15. bassgalrascal rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Apr 23, 2021
  16. VinnyBass rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Apr 23, 2021
  17. Tony Vegas rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Apr 23, 2021
  18. diegofish rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread Starting my weekend off on the right foot.

Got off work around 1 and decided to hit the bank for a bit. Ended up with multiple very nice fish, it was unfortunate my scale...

Apr 19, 2021
  19. scheadhunter rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread Barret first timer.

Thanks a ton for the info that clears up alot.

Apr 19, 2021
  20. Werfless rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread Starting my weekend off on the right foot.

It was just the right place at the right time. Went back the following day and almost got skunked.

Apr 19, 2021