Ratings Slientbuddah has received

1. Tony Vegas rated Slientbuddah's post Agree in the thread Starting my weekend off on the right foot.

It was just the right place at the right time. Went back the following day and almost got skunked.

Apr 20, 2021
  2. Werfless rated Slientbuddah's post Agree in the thread Barret first timer.

Thanks a ton for the info that clears up alot.

Apr 17, 2021
  3. RayChavez91 rated Slientbuddah's post Agree in the thread Couple nice ones.

Woke up at 6 and couldn't make up my mind about where to go. So i decided to go back to fisheromans lake. Got there around 730 after...

Mar 28, 2021
  4. mcfish rated Slientbuddah's post Agree in the thread 2 for me, 2 for the lake.

Glad you got on them. I always carry 5 jigs of the same color and head design. Gotta fish them where they hang up to get bit.

Mar 28, 2021
  5. tsugg rated Slientbuddah's post Agree in the thread Also at Fisheromen's lake.

Thanks it was a fun day on the water. I can not get over the jig bite espically when they thump it and your line starts swimming away.

Mar 8, 2021
  6. mcfish rated Slientbuddah's post Agree in the thread Also at Fisheromen's lake.

Thanks it was a fun day on the water. I can not get over the jig bite espically when they thump it and your line starts swimming away.

Mar 8, 2021
  7. Tony Vegas rated Slientbuddah's post Agree in the thread Hodges 2/20.

Gotta have one. Incase a big girl chokes my jig.

Feb 21, 2021
  8. Werfless rated Slientbuddah's post Agree in the thread El Cap 10/17.

I did not even think about it. Should have used one as my jig trailer.

Oct 17, 2020
  9. RamonaAngler rated Slientbuddah's post Agree in the thread New confidence lure.

I know how you feel, as I felt the same way when I first picked up the jig. What I have learned is keeping it simple. Green pumpkin or...

Jun 21, 2020
  10. carlsbadspotty89 rated Slientbuddah's post Agree in the thread Hodges 2019.

Awesome thanks for the info man. 2 8 pounders? That's insane for opening day!

Feb 6, 2019