Ratings Slientbuddah has received

1. MaxZmus rated Slientbuddah's post Funny in the thread El Cap Pre-Tourny.

Well ill be darned I have successfully patterned the fish. I have to fish on a Friday after work in order to get bit. Just kidding I...

Apr 24, 2021
  2. Werfless rated Slientbuddah's post Funny in the thread Starting my weekend off on the right foot.

Did i see you out there? How did you know? Haha

Apr 19, 2021
  3. Werfless rated Slientbuddah's post Funny in the thread Starting my weekend off on the right foot.

Usually im commando. I haven't messed around with a skirtless jig.

Apr 19, 2021
  4. fisheromen rated Slientbuddah's post Funny in the thread Starting my weekend off on the right foot.

Hopefully i get the big ones tomorrow.

Apr 17, 2021
  5. Werfless rated Slientbuddah's post Funny in the thread Barret first timer.

Unfortunately i plan on fishing my homemade jigs out there. So buying barbless hooks doesnt solve my problem, but thanks for the info.

Apr 17, 2021
  6. afishnsea rated Slientbuddah's post Funny in the thread Starting my weekend off on the right foot.

Got off work around 1 and decided to hit the bank for a bit. Ended up with multiple very nice fish, it was unfortunate my scale...

Apr 17, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Slientbuddah's post Funny in the thread Hodges 2/20.

Gotta have one. Incase a big girl chokes my jig.

Feb 21, 2021
  8. Bassnbeans rated Slientbuddah's post Funny in the thread Hodges 2/20.

Gotta have one. Incase a big girl chokes my jig.

Feb 21, 2021
  9. mcfish rated Slientbuddah's post Funny in the thread El Cap 10/17.

I did not even think about it. Should have used one as my jig trailer.

Oct 21, 2020
  10. cavedog619 rated Slientbuddah's post Funny in the thread The float tube game.

1st although a bit pricey i would recommend you get a pair of force fins. 2nd do not drink to much water. I have personally lost many...

Mar 4, 2020