Ratings Snag has given

1. Snag rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Cant get enough of this place....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice fish.

May 17, 2021
  2. Snag rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Cant get enough of this place....

SWEET!!

May 17, 2021
  3. Snag rated natgeo211's post Like in the thread Cant get enough of this place....

Nice fish!! You’ve been killing it

May 17, 2021
  4. Snag rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread El Cap Tuesday.

I miss the dead shad!

May 17, 2021
  5. Snag rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap Tuesday.

In my 14' grizzly tracker. Usually im in my P.A. 12

May 12, 2021
  6. Snag rated tsugg's post Funny in the thread El Cap.

Me too

May 10, 2021
  7. Snag rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread El Cap.

Dropshotting dead shad is a thing...new to me????

May 10, 2021
  8. Snag rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread El Cap.

Nice gill! Those are always fun to get in to! Nice bass too btw!

May 4, 2021
  9. Snag rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread El Cap.

Nice! Good to see you back, Mr Snag !

May 4, 2021
  10. Snag rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap.

nice bluegill. Been catching a bunch of those in between the big girls like that. yum:emoji_sunglasses:

May 4, 2021
  11. Snag rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

I remember when you used to post fishing reports and not just constantly ram your right wing views down people's throats. We get it,...

Feb 21, 2019
  12. Snag rated scisports's post Agree in the thread Proof that Kavanaugh is Innocent.

Sad. Just sad.

Oct 2, 2018
  13. Snag rated DDuvan1's post Agree in the thread The New Culture of Intimidation.

Yes, I will accept his nomination once we have the results from the FBI. I don't agree with all of the "POLITICS" in Washington DC....

Oct 2, 2018
  14. Snag rated Jenx's post Funny in the thread did I do it ? Pictures of some sort ?.

Haha. I guess I set myself up for that. Btw, I don't think you want to claim your garage is somewhere in between that picture, and...

Sep 26, 2018
  15. Snag rated Jenx's post Like in the thread did I do it ? Pictures of some sort ?.

[ATTACH]

Sep 26, 2018
  16. Snag rated scisports's post Agree in the thread Colin Kaepernick bigtime sellout.

Nike saw an opportunity and took it. Colin has the right to make $ just like the rest of us

Sep 19, 2018
  17. Snag rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Dropshot nose or wacky?.

Nose hooked is what I like to do more of but when the grass is thick you have to tex-rig the worm which results in more gut hooked fish....

Aug 21, 2018
  18. Snag rated scisports's post Agree in the thread Trump Protesters are very intelligent LOL.

Trump is getting OWNED by Putin on the world stage. Even Republicans see that. His appointed cabinet and intelligence members see that....

Aug 16, 2018