Ratings Snag has given

1. Snag rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread Cant get enough of this place....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice fish.

May 17, 2021
  2. Snag rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Cant get enough of this place....

SWEET!!

May 17, 2021
  3. Snag rated natgeo211's post Like in the thread Cant get enough of this place....

Nice fish!! You’ve been killing it

May 17, 2021
  4. Snag rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap Tuesday.

In my 14' grizzly tracker. Usually im in my P.A. 12

May 12, 2021
  5. Snag rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread El Cap.

Nice gill! Those are always fun to get in to! Nice bass too btw!

May 4, 2021
  6. Snag rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread El Cap.

Nice! Good to see you back, Mr Snag !

May 4, 2021
  7. Snag rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread El Cap.

nice bluegill. Been catching a bunch of those in between the big girls like that. yum:emoji_sunglasses:

May 4, 2021
  8. Snag rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

I remember when you used to post fishing reports and not just constantly ram your right wing views down people's throats. We get it,...

Feb 21, 2019
  9. Snag rated Jenx's post Like in the thread did I do it ? Pictures of some sort ?.

[ATTACH]

Sep 26, 2018
  10. Snag rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Record Water Temps in La Jolla.

Yeah, I need to agree with this. There was nothing political about the topic at all. Purely science and environment. Speaking of...

Aug 3, 2018
  11. Snag rated greg614's post Like in the thread Miramar with the kids!.

Thanks Snag! You put me on the spot and we had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Aug 1, 2018
  12. Snag rated greg614's post Like in the thread Miramar 7/12 first dropshot bass!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Went to Miramar again this morning 7.19.18. Rented a boat this time. I got 4 nice bass all on dropshot roboworms...

Jul 20, 2018
  13. Snag rated greg614's post Like in the thread Miramar 7/12 first dropshot bass!.

Try the double drop shot and let us know if it works!

Jul 17, 2018
  14. Snag rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Can you fish here.

Pay the $15.... Stripers all around lately, just sayin.

Jul 12, 2018
  15. Snag rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Lake Powell 2018.

Great report and pix. I need to make new labels for the ScorcherZ. "Arguably the Best Freshwater Multi-Species Bait in the Western...

Jun 13, 2018
  16. Snag rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread Lake Powell 2018.

[ATTACH] I've been doing a spring Smallie/Largemouth/Striper trip to Powell for the last 10 years with my dad and this is the first...

May 23, 2018
  17. Snag rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread Miramar Again.

Well hit Miramar today for the second time. First time out I caught only two decent fish and a bunch of dinks. Today was a bit slower,...

Apr 24, 2018
  18. Snag rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Bang bang with some hot bass.

They have them at Walmart for 14.97 the same exact ones in Escondido. I was looking at them.

Apr 21, 2018
  19. Snag rated Low&Slow's post Like in the thread 8lb 3oz stud male caught off mothers bed.

Was a long fight but i landed him. I don't care what any of you guys say I'm keeping this one! Hahaha [ATTACH]

Mar 20, 2018