Ratings Snag has given

1. Snag rated scisports's post Agree in the thread Proof that Kavanaugh is Innocent.

Sad. Just sad.

Oct 2, 2018
  2. Snag rated DDuvan1's post Agree in the thread The New Culture of Intimidation.

Yes, I will accept his nomination once we have the results from the FBI. I don't agree with all of the "POLITICS" in Washington DC....

Oct 2, 2018
  3. Snag rated scisports's post Agree in the thread Colin Kaepernick bigtime sellout.

Nike saw an opportunity and took it. Colin has the right to make $ just like the rest of us

Sep 19, 2018
  4. Snag rated scisports's post Agree in the thread Trump Protesters are very intelligent LOL.

Trump is getting OWNED by Putin on the world stage. Even Republicans see that. His appointed cabinet and intelligence members see that....

Aug 16, 2018
  5. Snag rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

I stay out of this part(the Lounge) of SDFish as you guys really battle in here and it gets ugly. Anyway, but today I will exercise my...

Aug 1, 2018
  6. Snag rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread Retrieving Surface Irons -Speeds.

Check your jigs. Looks for jigs with the line end hole off center (not in the center of the jig) and the same with the jig hips (not...

Jul 13, 2018
  7. Snag rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Miramar 7/12 first dropshot bass!.

If you landed fish without a leader...... think about that. You did something many have not. You went fishing without a preconsived...

Jul 13, 2018
  8. Snag rated DDuvan1's post Agree in the thread Trump Wins Again!.

I am sorry but I disagree with all on this post. Trump is stating that those that don’t stand should not play or lose their jobs. He...

May 31, 2018
  9. Snag rated Uno's post Agree in the thread Lake Powell 2018.

Wow amazing! Still my favorite lake and I’ve only been there once, so glad that place is still doing so great. Can’t for the little...

May 23, 2018
  10. Snag rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread BAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Dude? If you think a fluke on a leadhead has the same action as a tube on a center-weighted jighead, it's not surprising that you...

Apr 3, 2018
  11. Snag rated BassinNova's post Agree in the thread dropshot robos hook size?.

You can nose hook or tex-pose just fine with the Owner down shot offset hooks. I haven't looked back.

Feb 23, 2018
  12. Snag rated Rokbury14's post Agree in the thread Drop shotti'n SD Bay?.

1/0 or a 2/0 is all I use. 1/2 oz to keep it on the bottom but places wth faster current like SD Bay I'll bump up to 1. The key is...

Feb 20, 2018
  13. Snag rated von_smozel's post Agree in the thread Tackle Warehouse @ Instagram.

If you’re on IG you can find the Tackle Warehouse page, they have daily deals on stuff i never see in our b&t shops. The homie put me on it

Jan 9, 2018
  14. Snag rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread open seats round 3.

Crazy opportunity! I've got commitments both days. Thanks for the continued generosity.

Jan 3, 2018
  15. Snag rated ScubaLee03's post Agree in the thread After 30 years are still predicting Global Warming Apocalypse.

Human population growth increase is a fact. Earth with limited carrying capacity is a fact. Feels like life will get even more...

Nov 28, 2017
  16. Snag rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Makes you think......

This is just common sense..... [ATTACH]

Nov 10, 2017
  17. Snag rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Ramona dam advice.

Saturday morning at lake Ramona... [ATTACH]

Nov 10, 2017
  18. Snag rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Algae Bloom????.

I tried three times and still don't get this.

Nov 9, 2017