Ratings Snag has given

1. Snag rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Dropshot nose or wacky?.

Nose hooked is what I like to do more of but when the grass is thick you have to tex-rig the worm which results in more gut hooked fish....

Aug 21, 2018
  2. Snag rated Capt Ray's post Helpful in the thread Lower Otay.

Always eating shiners if that is your thing. I prefer the challenge of artificials. Last time I caught them on finesse plastice...drop...

Aug 14, 2018
  3. Snag rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Big Swimbaits at Hodges?.

Here is my Hodges experience from the past 3 years. For an average morning shift of 6 hrs you will get 2-4 bites and 2 fish. Those 2...

May 1, 2018
  4. Snag rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Miramar Again.

Was there still lots of slimy moss around the beds?

Apr 24, 2018
  5. Snag rated HookSet's post Helpful in the thread Miramar boat ramp closed.

Back open!

Apr 11, 2018
  6. Snag rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Miramar 3-17 BAD Start, decent f(in)ish.

@SPUDFISH63 looks photoshopped.

Mar 22, 2018
  7. Snag rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Opening Weekend Hodges.

Went this past Saturday with Snag, very cold in the morning and tons of boats (20 plus). Got about 4-5 bites between the both of us. I...

Feb 20, 2018
  8. Snag rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread dropshot robos hook size?.

Pulled this one on Saturday, dropshot Owner hook tex-posed because it was at Hodges. I'm not switching anytime soon. [ATTACH]

Feb 19, 2018
  9. Snag rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Miramar 2/16&17.

Going out on a limb, dropshot with roboworms :emoji_yum:

Feb 19, 2018
  10. Snag rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread [VIDEO] Miramar Winter Topwater!? (2/10 Report).

That disagree is making me :emoji_grin:

Feb 15, 2018
  11. Snag rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Hodges opener.

Some nice fish caught today, posted on FishBrain :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Feb 7, 2018
  12. Snag rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Hodges opener.

The sausage links used to be a hot spot for bass, now I don't know.

Feb 7, 2018
  13. Snag rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Miramar Lake 1/12/18.

Glad there are checking there now.

Jan 17, 2018
  14. Snag rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Miramar Lake 1/12/18.

From shore it's definitely an early morning and late evening bite.

Jan 17, 2018
  15. Snag rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Miramar Lake 1/12/18.

Last time it was low vis the bite was on in the shallows. We'll see how it is on Saturday.

Jan 16, 2018
  16. Snag rated lchicker's post Helpful in the thread 10/25 Tijuana River Roaches.

This season, I’ve abandoned the volcano nets. For the first few weeks of season, I was keeping an accurate tally of lobster for each net...

Jan 12, 2018
  17. Snag rated filippo's post Helpful in the thread Hook Puncture in Float Tube?.

I’d use Aquaseal instead of crazy glue. Much thicker and works like a charm. You’ll use the same stuff to repair waiders. Once opened,...

Jan 11, 2018