Ratings Snag has received

1. mcfish rated Snag's post Funny in the thread El Cap.

Learn something new everyday! In all honesty, I was just lazy to retie the set up.:emoji_joy:

May 10, 2021
  2. Werfless rated Snag's post Funny in the thread El Cap.

Learn something new everyday! In all honesty, I was just lazy to retie the set up.:emoji_joy:

May 10, 2021
  3. fishinfool811 rated Snag's post Funny in the thread My Experiences Fishing the IV.

Next Saturday at IV be like.... [ATTACH]

Mar 22, 2019
  4. Lucas19 rated Snag's post Funny in the thread My Experiences Fishing the IV.

Next Saturday at IV be like.... [ATTACH]

Mar 3, 2019
  5. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Crystal pier.

After this post Crystal Pier be like... [ATTACH]

Sep 3, 2018
  6. Vito1023 rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

I don't see it, crossing the swamp more like rowing away in the middle of the night before Mueller comes-a knocking. :emoji_joy:

Aug 31, 2018
  7. Carterantebi rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

I don't see it, crossing the swamp more like rowing away in the middle of the night before Mueller comes-a knocking. :emoji_joy:

Aug 25, 2018
  8. Werfless rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Record Water Temps in La Jolla.

fisheromen you're correct sir. It is not a forced one. The fact that creek mentioned Robbie directly is what sparked the ensuing...

Aug 8, 2018
  9. Werfless rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

Aug 6, 2018
  10. mikecheck1212 rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

Aug 2, 2018
  11. Troy rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

Aug 1, 2018
  12. VinnyBass rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

Aug 1, 2018
  13. Creek rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

Aug 1, 2018
  14. kciuchta rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

Aug 1, 2018
  15. robbiesmith25 rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

Aug 1, 2018
  16. Matt A rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Miramar 7/12 first dropshot bass!.

I remember seeing that at the Fred Hall Show - Don Lovino was doing a demo, drop shot with a finesse jig. So you know I had to get some...

Jul 16, 2018
  17. mikecheck1212 rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Miramar 7/12 first dropshot bass!.

I remember seeing that at the Fred Hall Show - Don Lovino was doing a demo, drop shot with a finesse jig. So you know I had to get some...

Jul 16, 2018
  18. geofish rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Tubers nightmare.

Topwater?

Jun 18, 2018
  19. mauserdog rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Tubers nightmare.

Topwater?

Jun 16, 2018
  20. Werfless rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Tubers nightmare.

Topwater?

Jun 14, 2018