Ratings Snag has received

1. old_rookie rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread Whole house water filtering system.

I had a pelican water system installed about 5 years ago. Best $750 I've ever spent. This is the stage 1 - sediment pre-filter. You...

Sep 20, 2018
  2. BassinNova rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread Lower Otay.

Hey All, Going to LO on Sunday the 19th. Any tips on what they're biting on? Topwater? Shiners?

Aug 21, 2018
  3. BassinNova rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread 8/20-Miramar Morning Session-(Murray can wait).

Way to get'em sir! Miramar has been on fire lately. Pulled 15+ on Saturday.

Aug 21, 2018
  4. BassinNova rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread Miramar with the kids!.

greg614 man! That's some good stuff right there. can't wait to get back out there. BassinNova killed it there last weekend at Mirmar...

Aug 6, 2018
  5. greg614 rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread Miramar 7/12 first dropshot bass!.

greg614 also, you can get roboworms at Walmart in a pinch. These are my go-to dropshot hooks in size 1 or 2... Owner Down Shot...

Jul 13, 2018
  6. greg614 rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread Miramar 7/12 first dropshot bass!.

Nice one! Congrats! I wouldn't call Miramar "pressured", but you're better off with a fluoro leader for sure. If you want numbers;...

Jul 12, 2018
  7. BassinNova rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread What’s working at Miramar.

Dropshot for numbers. Senkos get you better quality. Hopefully you had a good day.

May 23, 2018
  8. mcfish rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread Finally A Kill In Neighbors Yard.

Can you use it as a top water bait? :emoji_joy:

May 15, 2018
  9. kciuchta rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread Yappy beach goers.

I just make up stuff. My favorite from two years ago. Fishing South Mission early AM. What'ya fishing for? - Dorados. Oh you have them...

May 10, 2018
  10. BassinNova rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread Bang bang with some hot bass.

On sale for 5.99! Perfect for the LoonToon!

Apr 24, 2018
  11. BassinNova rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread Bang bang with some hot bass.

What is up SDFish, Fished San V on Friday the 13th, arriving at the lake the wind was already howling out of the east and nippy. My...

Apr 18, 2018
  12. BassinNova rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread Miramar boat ramp closed.

HookSet Sweet! Thank you for the intel...plan on fishing there Saturday.

Apr 11, 2018
  13. BassinNova rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread 8lb 3oz stud male caught off mothers bed.

I hope you dint try to lip him for the picture :emoji_joy: Congrats Dude!

Mar 22, 2018
  14. BassinNova rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread Miramar 3-17 BAD Start, decent f(in)ish.

ChrisNorby you can always use the shirts you guys were wearing to measure the fish! :emoji_joy:

Mar 22, 2018
  15. BassinNova rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread Miramar 3-17 BAD Start, decent f(in)ish.

ChrisNorby Saw you guys when we were leaving, we were the googans in the pontoon. Talked to your dad for a few minutes about the rig...

Mar 22, 2018
  16. RolloTomasi rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread 8lb 3oz stud male caught off mothers bed.

I hope you dint try to lip him for the picture :emoji_joy: Congrats Dude!

Mar 20, 2018
  17. RolloTomasi rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread Sketchy stories from the san diego river and surrounding ponds.

Fishing MCR one day over by the 163 where the big metal tubes are. Started making my way down cause I saw bedding fish and there in all...

Mar 10, 2018
  18. BassinNova rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread float tube miramar??.

Launched on Saturday. All good.

Mar 7, 2018
  19. Beangone rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread dropshot robos hook size?.

I fish the Owner down shot offset in sizes 1 or 2 exclusively. Owner Down Shot Offset Worm Hooks

Feb 22, 2018
  20. BassinNova rated Snag's post Helpful in the thread [VIDEO] Miramar Winter Topwater!? (2/10 Report).

RomanCastro top water at Miramar!? Crazy! Been fishing that lake for a long time and haven't had anything remotely close to top water....

Feb 14, 2018