Ratings special k has given

1. special k rated VeeDubGuy02's post Like in the thread Jan 5th Halibut.

Sick !!

Jan 16, 2020 at 2:53 PM
  2. special k rated itch2fish's post Like in the thread Jan 5th Halibut.

Very nice one!

3. special k rated F1$H's post Like in the thread Jan 5th Halibut.

YEEEEWW thats a good one. Tacos for days

4. special k rated The Reel Quaid's post Like in the thread Jan 5th Halibut.

Nice fish ! Dig that Calcutta / hmg setup too...

5. special k rated Reelerich's post Like in the thread Snow leopards.

An another whooooo [ATTACH]

Jan 16, 2020 at 2:36 PM
  6. special k rated Graydog's post Like in the thread Another SD Bay Surprise.

Left the dock at 7am in Freedom Boat Club boat Just for the Halibut in search of Halibut. Got a nice scoop of sardines and started the...

Jan 13, 2020
  7. special k rated basstard's post Like in the thread Low tide Critters II.

After checking the tide and finding out it was a wicked low. I set out on an adventure and Puss was on the menu. I knew I could catch a...

Jan 13, 2020
  8. special k rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Texas Church Incident.

[ATTACH]

Jan 6, 2020
  9. special k rated Tyler2time's post Like in the thread Great 2 days of fishing this weekend.

Was finally able to take kayak out both days this weekend and the action was great. Had a slow start saturday in the big bay. After a...

Dec 24, 2019
  10. special k rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread 61 Degree Vina.

I guess even a blind hog roots up an acorn occasionaly . Didn't have a tape with me but i think it would have been legal even as a WSB ....

Dec 24, 2019
  11. special k rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread Butts on the chew!!.

Freaking awesome! You got me beat! I don't go lower than 8 LB, but they are very doable on light line.

Dec 24, 2019
  12. special k rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Butts on the chew!!.

Nice work, nice butt. Got my first legal in the surf last week, went looking again this week no luck yet

Dec 20, 2019
  13. special k rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Butts on the chew!!.

Spotty fishing and boom hooked into a butt that's why

Dec 20, 2019
  14. special k rated kciuchta's post Like in the thread Butts on the chew!!.

Beautiful fish! Nice Christmas dinner there.

Dec 20, 2019
  15. special k rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Creek let me hold you up there. In respect to millennials “failing to recognize their sacrifices” the whom of which is veterans is...

Dec 5, 2019
  16. special k rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 32lb Homeguard from Pier.

For those of you who don’t know I caught a 43lb Mossback in 2017. It took 2 years but I finally caught another home-guard yellow on hook...

Dec 3, 2019
  17. special k rated sdguero's post Like in the thread SD Bay Report: 11/24.

Fishing was good yesterday in the big bay. We started on the elbow around 6:30 AM and worked out way back to the marina via the flats...

Nov 26, 2019
  18. special k rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread weather windows.

Been getting owned lately on the freshwater scene. Had a great streak this year, but its over. Planned on getting my groove back on some...

Nov 25, 2019
  19. special k rated CraigSmith's post Like in the thread Glorietta Bay and surrounding area 11/24.

I have posted much in the way of reports lately, or anything else, but I have managed to get a few days fishing in here and there. Met...

Nov 25, 2019
  20. special k rated Greenbean187's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

What a BEAST!

Nov 21, 2019