Ratings special k has given

1. special k rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Took a buddy out just for fun Liberty 11/13.

Took my buddy out yesterday for his first ever 3/4 ride and first ever tuna run. We got limits I think we did good. Fun stuff as always...

Nov 18, 2019
  2. special k rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Is this fixable?.

If the rod was shipped broken call the vendor and have it replaced , have them send you a shipping label that cost nothing . The...

Nov 12, 2019
  3. special k rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Tide pools area question.

I fish from the beach a lot . The locations that consistently give up calicos have some similar traits . Cover , grass or kelp ,...

Nov 11, 2019
  4. special k rated Baywolf's post Like in the thread What Do You Do with Shrimp Heads?.

Put them in the water with your Ramen noodles and soup package. Add a drizzle of sesame seed oil, some shredded fresh scallion and a...

Oct 31, 2019
  5. special k rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Happy Halloween.

Happy Halloween! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Tight lines to all! VinnyVampire..... I mean VinnyBass

Oct 31, 2019
  6. special k rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  7. special k rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Sometimes just need to look good if the fish aren’t biting.

Pretty rad. Anything green is always cool

Oct 24, 2019
  8. special k rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

there are places that they consistently come up if you have the patience to wait around for them. find those places and rope em. today...

Oct 23, 2019
  9. special k rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

love YFC strongest fish in the bay

Oct 22, 2019
  10. special k rated Big C's post Like in the thread We created the bite!.

Chat, you know darn well you made plenty of mistakes in your youth so let’s cut this young man some slack. It appears he edited his...

Oct 21, 2019
  11. special k rated bassfisherman619's post Like in the thread Small fish at Murray are better than no fish.

Totally not worth it to fish off the points. :emoji_innocent:

Oct 10, 2019
  12. special k rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Tomaso Impersonator 10-05-2019.

Its very difficult to catch as many fish as Tomaso.

Oct 8, 2019
  13. special k rated Noms's post Like in the thread Share lobster recipes.

Can you guys and gals share some of your recipes? I maxed out on legals last night and have the tails ready for omelettes, tacos and Mac...

Oct 4, 2019
  14. special k rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Aztec.

Good times with co-workers n the bro. You know it's stupid skip fishing when they bite a 100 in the corner [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Sep 26, 2019
  15. special k rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Like in the thread Fish.

Yummy yummy. Funny how some people get so butthurt when you kill more vina in one night than they have seen in their entire lives.. You...

Sep 26, 2019
  16. special k rated fishingap's post Like in the thread Cook the Fresh Catch for a Potluck Party.

For holiday parties, our friends enjoyed a dish we cooked with freshly caught mackerels, named "Xiang Men Su Yu". In this video I'd like...

Sep 19, 2019
  17. special k rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Expensive Unzipping.

i also dove in for gear many times. i swam down 15' to get a crankbait back in winter once

Sep 19, 2019
  18. special k rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

I fished with RippinLip619 and he was nice enough to give me a couple Tokyo rigs. Great guy and great fisherman like yourself...

Sep 17, 2019
  19. special k rated quarteroy's post Like in the thread Hali mission, Mission Bay.

Per usual, I came out to San Diego with a fishing mission. My uncle who fishes for Fluke a lot in NY was going to be coming to San Diego...

Aug 9, 2019
  20. special k rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Taking a break from surf fishing.

[ATTACH] Yesterday just outside the channel past Ballast Pt. 34" - 15 lbs on a live sardine. Never even close to getting one like this...

Aug 5, 2019