Ratings special k has given

1. special k rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Butts on the chew!!.

Nice work, nice butt. Got my first legal in the surf last week, went looking again this week no luck yet

Dec 20, 2019
  2. special k rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Butts on the chew!!.

Spotty fishing and boom hooked into a butt that's why

Dec 20, 2019
  3. special k rated kciuchta's post Like in the thread Butts on the chew!!.

Beautiful fish! Nice Christmas dinner there.

Dec 20, 2019
  4. special k rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Creek let me hold you up there. In respect to millennials “failing to recognize their sacrifices” the whom of which is veterans is...

Dec 5, 2019
  5. special k rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread 32lb Homeguard from Pier.

For those of you who don’t know I caught a 43lb Mossback in 2017. It took 2 years but I finally caught another home-guard yellow on hook...

Dec 3, 2019
  6. special k rated sdguero's post Like in the thread SD Bay Report: 11/24.

Fishing was good yesterday in the big bay. We started on the elbow around 6:30 AM and worked out way back to the marina via the flats...

Nov 26, 2019
  7. special k rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread weather windows.

Been getting owned lately on the freshwater scene. Had a great streak this year, but its over. Planned on getting my groove back on some...

Nov 25, 2019
  8. special k rated CraigSmith's post Like in the thread Glorietta Bay and surrounding area 11/24.

I have posted much in the way of reports lately, or anything else, but I have managed to get a few days fishing in here and there. Met...

Nov 25, 2019
  9. special k rated Greenbean187's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

What a BEAST!

Nov 21, 2019
  10. special k rated Queue's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

I Am Jealous

Nov 21, 2019
  11. special k rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Very nice!!!!!!!

Nov 21, 2019
  12. special k rated OPERATOR STINGRAY's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Damn!! Hell of a catch!

Nov 21, 2019
  13. special k rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Wow!! nice fishing.

Nov 21, 2019
  14. special k rated Werfless's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

B8DHOOK .. I saw one supposedly taken NW of the barge centuries ago, the guys at the scales said it weighed 56 lb.. I did hear it didn't...

Nov 21, 2019
  15. special k rated Tackleho619's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Well done:-)

Nov 21, 2019
  16. special k rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread MB 11/15/19 Fookin Kill em' All.

Freakkkkkkin stoked. By far, the best trip I ever had in local waters on a sportboat. Period. What ever you believe to be your style,...

Nov 21, 2019
  17. special k rated joem83's post Like in the thread MB - 11/19.

Slipped out for a bit before lunch and caught a nice spotty and about 50 lbs of grass over the course of the hour. It was nice to...

Nov 19, 2019
  18. special k rated KTfromSD's post Like in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

Went on the half day dolphin pm. Slow at the start but started popping off at the last 30 minutes and someone caught a White Sea bass...

Nov 19, 2019
  19. special k rated cavedog619's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

You do have a nice butt there.

Nov 18, 2019
  20. special k rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Don't think I have seen a bigger one out of the bay!

Nov 18, 2019