Ratings special k has given

1. special k rated Queue's post Like in the thread MB AM yak session 8/3.

Second attempt with the yak looking for spotties and any extras that want to play. Arrived at 630 left at 1000. Threw 3/8-1/2 oz...

Aug 5, 2019
  2. special k rated sargo's post Like in the thread $.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Aug 2, 2019
  3. special k rated VeeDubGuy02's post Like in the thread L.J. 7/27.

Quick sundown sesh brought in my first baby LEO. No salad, 71° water, receding tide, fishing boat off the coast almost swimming...

Jul 30, 2019
  4. special k rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread Silver Strand 7/25.

I headed down south this afternoon since I had a free day to explore some new surf fishing areas. I stopped across the street first and...

Jul 25, 2019
  5. special k rated PBandJellicles's post Like in the thread Murray report last week and a half.

I tubed around Murray during the late mornings for 2-3 hours on various days the last couple weeks and heres what I found. The fish have...

Jul 24, 2019
  6. special k rated FoodGeekFish's post Like in the thread nice article today in UT.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/sports-columnists/story/2019-07-12/conway-bowman-mako-sharks-fly-fishing-san-diego-tv-host

Jul 22, 2019
  7. special k rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Some enchanted morning.

I had one of my best carpin days ever recently! I've caught lots of carp much bigger than these on fly, but most of those fish I had to...

Jul 16, 2019
  8. special k rated Mogambo's post Like in the thread Mullet in the Mouth and PB Spotty.

They used to get up to 4 feet long in the Salton Sea. During WW1 & WWII they had a commercial fishery in the Salton Sea because fishing...

Jul 16, 2019
  9. special k rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

Nice fish, I would have eaten them for sure. Ignore the cry babies, they live with the moms and eat at Tacobell.

Jul 10, 2019
  10. special k rated jpablico's post Like in the thread Bass fishing frog action at Barrett - June 26th Video.

Here's a video of an all day frog bite at Barrett last Wed. Enjoy! [MEDIA]

Jul 8, 2019
  11. special k rated CraigSmith's post Like in the thread Tomáso doesn’t need to go to Baja to catch nice ‘Vina.

Met up with Tomáso and Larry at Pepper park for a South Bay outing this morning. I was not well and almost bailed on the trip 3 times,...

Jul 8, 2019
  12. special k rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Are Stripers the Most Patriotic Fish?.

A good buddy got two there last year messing around

Jul 8, 2019
  13. special k rated BudzSD's post Like in the thread TP Vina.

Caught this chunky vina at TP last week. It measured 26" and well over 7lbs [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 8, 2019
  14. special k rated CraigSmith's post Like in the thread Estero Coyote, Part Deux.

Sorry for stepping in on a trip I was not part of but those grouper are just so pretty I had just had to work on one of the images and...

Jul 2, 2019
  15. special k rated Tadyhawk's post Like in the thread 6/16/2019 Fishing in Dubai.

It's been awhile that I have posted on SDFish. I am currently 'deployed' in Kuwait and had the opportunity to have a 4 day pass in...

Jul 2, 2019
  16. special k rated EZdoesIT's post Like in the thread Its been a while.......

It's been a while since I've been on SDfish so i'm a bit rusty on here. Forgive my report if it's too short & simple!! I've been...

Jul 2, 2019
  17. special k rated Tomaso's post Like in the thread Estero Coyote, Part Deux.

I apologize for this being a week late, but I finally made the time to supplement Kai's earlier estero report. This version describes...

Jun 27, 2019
  18. special k rated CON KSO's post Like in the thread Estero Coyote Excellent Adventure.

I don't have time to do a full report (taking off back down to Southern Baja but this time for Dodos and Roosters on fly... and we're...

Jun 24, 2019
  19. special k rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Vampiros.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] 9 hooked 8 landed 7 kept Countless short strikes, slurps, and swirls.

Jun 19, 2019
  20. special k rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Father's Day report.

My Father's Day present is what every father needs............a tubing day at the Big B. After greeting Jose at the dock i decided to...

Jun 18, 2019