Ratings special k has given

1. special k rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Chasing the Ghosts.

Sunday / Monday 6 / 16-17 / 2019 . Full 24 hrs , on the Dreamer , 6 Pac out of Long Beach To Catalina . Good boat , Captain and Crew ....

Jun 18, 2019
  2. special k rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Estero Coyote Excellent Adventure.

Got back from a week at Campo Rene yesterday, and had an incredible time. Saturday the 8th I left early in the morning and headed to...

Jun 17, 2019
  3. special k rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread TP Hali.

My son has a buddy that is super fishy. The buddy has been killing the halis at TP on LC "baby croaker" flavor. We've got a couple on...

Jun 17, 2019
  4. special k rated BudzSD's post Like in the thread Surf Sesh This Week.

Had pretty decent surf sesh this week. Caught short hali, wsb, calico, and first time ever..a flying fish. At first i thought I got a...

Jun 13, 2019
  5. special k rated Roncador's post Like in the thread IV milk run 05.31/06.01.

[ATTACH]

Jun 7, 2019
  6. special k rated FOE_RUNNER's post Like in the thread Family eating good tonight.

[ATTACH]

Jun 7, 2019
  7. special k rated Bezzerk's post Like in the thread Coach is a Godsend and a Blessing.

What can I say! What a guy! For the past month and a half, my fishing game was just awful. I caught: A baby leopard shark One small...

Jun 6, 2019
  8. special k rated FOE_RUNNER's post Like in the thread Family eating good tonight.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 6, 2019
  9. special k rated fishingmissionbay's post Like in the thread Ugly water, beautiful bass.

This ones for you [ATTACH]

Jun 5, 2019
  10. special k rated geofish's post Like in the thread Sat - 5/25/19 Off day for LJK Yellows - Shark Attack!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 31, 2019
  11. special k rated Rokbury14's post Like in the thread Sat - 5/25/19 Off day for LJK Yellows - Shark Attack!.

Geofish hooked a brotha up. Final dress before freezer. Haven't had thresher in a while, so im gonna hve to look up a way to cook it...

May 31, 2019
  12. special k rated itsyaboysears's post Like in the thread Keep an eye out!.

Sounds pretty “fishy” to me... honestly with today I’m society I wouldn’t doubt it if those items were connected to what took place. No...

May 29, 2019
  13. special k rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Lost my appetite....

If there's "long pig" on the menu, do not order.

May 23, 2019
  14. special k rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread uhhhh mixed, uummm pics.

nm [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 8, 2019
  15. special k rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread uhhhh mixed, uummm pics.

Speaking of Bomber A's. Back in the day those Bomber crankbaits were one of my go to lures. I always had one of the ones pictured and a...

May 8, 2019
  16. special k rated Skid_68's post Like in the thread So long San Diego and thanks for all the fish!.

Well our Anniversary fishing vacation was a success. We had a great time visiting and fishing. We look forward to doing it again. Thanks...

May 8, 2019
  17. special k rated transplant's post Like in the thread Fun, but Slow Barrett 5/4.

We had high hopes like a lot of people. I am sure some people got on them but we did not. The lake looked great!!! Lots of good brush...

May 7, 2019
  18. special k rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Barrett 5-5-19.

Sometimes the no reports are the time to go

May 7, 2019
  19. special k rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread Last two Sessions...05/05/19.

Ya that was a first for me. There's a lot of eelgrass were I got them. The spinning rod was putting some pressure on that spot. I guess...

May 7, 2019
  20. special k rated scisports's post Like in the thread Quick jetty sesh with the kidos 5/5.

My daughter wanted to go fishing off the rocks. Not to fish, mind you, but to pick up trash of all things! So I was more than happy to...

May 7, 2019