Ratings special k has given

1. special k rated quarteroy's post Like in the thread Hali mission, Mission Bay.

Per usual, I came out to San Diego with a fishing mission. My uncle who fishes for Fluke a lot in NY was going to be coming to San Diego...

Aug 9, 2019
  2. special k rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Taking a break from surf fishing.

[ATTACH] Yesterday just outside the channel past Ballast Pt. 34" - 15 lbs on a live sardine. Never even close to getting one like this...

Aug 5, 2019
  3. special k rated Queue's post Like in the thread MB AM yak session 8/3.

Second attempt with the yak looking for spotties and any extras that want to play. Arrived at 630 left at 1000. Threw 3/8-1/2 oz...

Aug 5, 2019
  4. special k rated sargo's post Like in the thread $.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Aug 2, 2019
  5. special k rated VeeDubGuy02's post Like in the thread L.J. 7/27.

Quick sundown sesh brought in my first baby LEO. No salad, 71° water, receding tide, fishing boat off the coast almost swimming...

Jul 30, 2019
  6. special k rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread Silver Strand 7/25.

I headed down south this afternoon since I had a free day to explore some new surf fishing areas. I stopped across the street first and...

Jul 25, 2019
  7. special k rated PBandJellicles's post Like in the thread Murray report last week and a half.

I tubed around Murray during the late mornings for 2-3 hours on various days the last couple weeks and heres what I found. The fish have...

Jul 24, 2019
  8. special k rated FoodGeekFish's post Like in the thread nice article today in UT.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/sports-columnists/story/2019-07-12/conway-bowman-mako-sharks-fly-fishing-san-diego-tv-host

Jul 22, 2019
  9. special k rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Some enchanted morning.

I had one of my best carpin days ever recently! I've caught lots of carp much bigger than these on fly, but most of those fish I had to...

Jul 16, 2019
  10. special k rated Mogambo's post Like in the thread Mullet in the Mouth and PB Spotty.

They used to get up to 4 feet long in the Salton Sea. During WW1 & WWII they had a commercial fishery in the Salton Sea because fishing...

Jul 16, 2019
  11. special k rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

Nice fish, I would have eaten them for sure. Ignore the cry babies, they live with the moms and eat at Tacobell.

Jul 10, 2019
  12. special k rated jpablico's post Like in the thread Bass fishing frog action at Barrett - June 26th Video.

Here's a video of an all day frog bite at Barrett last Wed. Enjoy! [MEDIA]

Jul 8, 2019
  13. special k rated CraigSmith's post Like in the thread Tomáso doesn’t need to go to Baja to catch nice ‘Vina.

Met up with Tomáso and Larry at Pepper park for a South Bay outing this morning. I was not well and almost bailed on the trip 3 times,...

Jul 8, 2019
  14. special k rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Are Stripers the Most Patriotic Fish?.

A good buddy got two there last year messing around

Jul 8, 2019
  15. special k rated BudzSD's post Like in the thread TP Vina.

Caught this chunky vina at TP last week. It measured 26" and well over 7lbs [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 8, 2019
  16. special k rated CraigSmith's post Like in the thread Estero Coyote, Part Deux.

Sorry for stepping in on a trip I was not part of but those grouper are just so pretty I had just had to work on one of the images and...

Jul 2, 2019
  17. special k rated Tadyhawk's post Like in the thread 6/16/2019 Fishing in Dubai.

It's been awhile that I have posted on SDFish. I am currently 'deployed' in Kuwait and had the opportunity to have a 4 day pass in...

Jul 2, 2019
  18. special k rated EZdoesIT's post Like in the thread Its been a while.......

It's been a while since I've been on SDfish so i'm a bit rusty on here. Forgive my report if it's too short & simple!! I've been...

Jul 2, 2019
  19. special k rated Tomaso's post Like in the thread Estero Coyote, Part Deux.

I apologize for this being a week late, but I finally made the time to supplement Kai's earlier estero report. This version describes...

Jun 27, 2019
  20. special k rated CON KSO's post Like in the thread Estero Coyote Excellent Adventure.

I don't have time to do a full report (taking off back down to Southern Baja but this time for Dodos and Roosters on fly... and we're...

Jun 24, 2019