Ratings special k has given

1. special k rated KristopherK's post Like in the thread Cinco de Mayo mackerel @ IB.

My wifes family is filipino. They do a vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic marinade and fry and eat them. I smoke some for them also. Some...

May 6, 2019
  2. special k rated Oceanfire's post Like in the thread First Catch.....

Took my 5y/o out this morning for surf perch. Watched some YouTube videos, Walmart for some gear and hit the beach. Started at...

May 6, 2019
  3. special k rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Plate stuff March- May.

United Composites Plu 7'6 ultra light 2-6

May 6, 2019
  4. special k rated BudzSD's post Like in the thread SDRC 05.04.19.

Nice, I got myself a turbot over a week ago on lure. The sucker came out of nowhere and bit the lure right at the water edge. [ATTACH]

May 6, 2019
  5. special k rated Cwilson's post Like in the thread So am I only one foaming at the mouth ready for tomorrow?.

See you o'dark thirty

Apr 30, 2019
  6. special k rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread So am I only one foaming at the mouth ready for tomorrow?.

Just another day chasing green fish. :emoji_beers:

Apr 30, 2019
  7. special k rated dfishin's post Like in the thread So am I only one foaming at the mouth ready for tomorrow?.

Hard to get exited when it is just another opening day.

Apr 30, 2019
  8. special k rated diegofish's post Like in the thread So am I only one foaming at the mouth ready for tomorrow?.

I'm already in line lol See you lucky few out their No rain, no rain, no rain!!!

Apr 30, 2019
  9. special k rated joem83's post Like in the thread Otay permit citation.

CHP: Do you know how fast you were going back there, son? 67 in a 65 zone. *BANG* One less evildoer in the world, we can all sleep...

Apr 29, 2019
  10. special k rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Otay permit citation.

It really sucks that there aren't rates such as "$2/hr" or something for these instances. Every week I could get a couple extra hours of...

Apr 29, 2019
  11. special k rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Yeppers! Sounds horrible!.

On-the-Spot, Lake Barrett, Opener, Preview, Freshwater Fishing, Bass Fishing, Jamul, San Diego

Apr 27, 2019
  12. special k rated Chriwilson's post Like in the thread Someone got their first!!!.

Well Done !

Apr 22, 2019
  13. special k rated FOE_RUNNER's post Like in the thread Someone got their first!!!.

Coronado, Big Bay 4/20, 9pm-late Jerk Baits Spur of the moment with theBarrelMan™️ .... and .... he gets his first Corvina!!!! No...

Apr 22, 2019
  14. special k rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread Surf Areas tommorow,.

Any surf/beach location in Carlsbad or Oside has just as much opportunity as the next. The beach structure and holes are very dynamic...

Apr 18, 2019
  15. special k rated SDH2OKIE's post Like in the thread Jetski/PWC Fishing.

My ski is a 4-stroke so I believe I am able to fish on any of the lakes that allow boats. At least they allowed me to fish (non-water...

Apr 15, 2019
  16. special k rated salt water guy's post Like in the thread 4/13 Big Bay Silver.

Nice job! I was out and about around the same time. Good bite goin' on... [ATTACH]

Apr 15, 2019
  17. special k rated dahoang55's post Like in the thread Things got ugly really fast!!.

I keep my pump on-board but i would imagine it was a pretty large hole. Can't think of anything you could possibly do to patch a hole...

Apr 14, 2019
  18. special k rated Sdudebro86's post Like in the thread 4/13 Big Bay Silver.

Sweet fish

Apr 14, 2019
  19. special k rated Catchalot's post Like in the thread 4/13 Big Bay Silver.

Nice one!!

Apr 14, 2019
  20. special k rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread 4/13 Big Bay Silver.

Wish we got these guys in the bays up here in OC/LA... WTG... Butch

Apr 14, 2019