Ratings special k has given

1. special k rated Ryanbtuck's post Like in the thread South Bay Bone fish.

Got a couple bone fish on Sunday in South Bay. About 10ft of water. Both on a c4 ghost shrimp pattern. Early afternoon. Tide coming back...

Apr 1, 2019
  2. special k rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Gotta love Asian Markets.

Zion has got a serious pastry shop.

Mar 29, 2019
  3. special k rated BUDDHA_'s post Like in the thread Mission Bay 3/24.

Spent some time today enjoying the sun. Can't beat this SD wheather. The tide was high and the fish were biting. Threw some different...

Mar 28, 2019
  4. special k rated BUDDHA_'s post Like in the thread Couldn't Pass On This Wheather.

The wheather has been too good lately and couldn't go home after work. Been spending a few hours after work this week and I dont think...

Mar 28, 2019
  5. special k rated Neuroshima's post Like in the thread Buying Buying a First Car.

Get a used Tacoma, they can go to 400k miles easily.

Mar 7, 2019
  6. special k rated fishingmissionbay's post Like in the thread This is why you don’t lip fish (after a storm in poop water) (poem #6).

Here’s a thumb update for you all [ATTACH]

Jan 2, 2019
  7. special k rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread solo tide ride.

I figured out the secret to great fishing, you gotta have a headache, forget to take aspirin, and go anyway. Got up early and rode the...

Dec 7, 2018
  8. special k rated kciuchta's post Like in the thread MB Jetty 11/2.

Started at sunrise about half way down the jetty throwing megabaits, spoons, jerks and soaking bait back and forth in the channel and...

Nov 12, 2018
  9. special k rated ScubaSteeve's post Like in the thread MB Jetty 11/2.

Hey it was nice seeing you out there! These bonitos are so tasty... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 12, 2018
  10. special k rated salt water guy's post Like in the thread Pittsburgh.

It is unprecedented. I’ve never heard of a sitting President preemptively asked NOT to attend an event like this. McCain’s funeral also...

Oct 30, 2018
  11. special k rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Barret Closer Sept 30th.

Fair-weather fisherman! ;)

Sep 26, 2018
  12. special k rated Abbott's post Like in the thread For Sale Savage Gear Highrider 170 Float Tube and Fins.

New Savage Gear Highrider 170 (with oars) - unboxed but never used $250 - SOLD New Force Fin Float Tube Fins - nylon strap $150 Both...

Sep 26, 2018
  13. special k rated Magsimus's post Like in the thread Vina fo dinna.

Caught 12 Vinas..successfully released 10 of them, 2 didn’t make it. So decided to not waste them..such a delicious sacrifice [ATTACH]...

Sep 24, 2018
  14. special k rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Anchor (For Float Tubes).

This is what I use with about 40 feet of line. I keep it in a small water proof bag.. I also made a float so I could quickly...

Jul 28, 2018
  15. special k rated TreeCatcher's post Like in the thread Fished mission bay.

went to pump ghost shrimp with my kids which means I get a bonus 100 ghost shrimps :) get to the water around 3 and didn’t care much...

Jul 5, 2018
  16. special k rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Gave a shot at Cracking the CODE.

Barrett Lake, Wed. 6.13.2018 Boat: Given to me by Chuck L. Water 74-76 / air 96 On lake 10 am to 7:30 pm Reports were bad and getting...

Jul 5, 2018
  17. special k rated PBandJellicles's post Like in the thread 6/11 Murray afternoon.

Had a day off so I decided to whip out the good ol float tube and give Murray a shot. Fished from 1:30-4:30pm. Parked over by the...

Jun 14, 2018
  18. special k rated mikecheck1212's post Like in the thread Travel the world, get paid to eat....

i always would watch and think to myself this dude has the best job ever..

Jun 8, 2018
  19. special k rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread why?.

$80.00 for the use of a motor boat all day including fuel? 4 people allowed in on that one pass so 2 can tube or kayak or whatever....

May 24, 2018
  20. special k rated 619Angler's post Like in the thread 5/20 Report.

Got on the water a little after 5. The crowd is gone. So are the fish. Tons of small bass in the lake along with frys. Got about 15...

May 21, 2018