Ratings special k has given

1. special k rated fishingap's post Agree in the thread An epic fishing day with Bass, Halibut and more in San Diego bay.

This was the footage we took on Sep 28th when San Diego had the first rain in autumn. As it rarely rains around this time, we were...

Oct 21, 2019
  2. special k rated Tomaso's post Agree in the thread Tomaso Impersonator 10-05-2019.

Sweet! Nice work on the calicos (I never seem to catch as many out there on the jetty as I think I should). BTW, I found it's not a...

Oct 8, 2019
  3. special k rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Yellowtail at OB Pier?.

Mullet

Sep 24, 2019
  4. special k rated Fishtricks's post Agree in the thread Some enchanted morning.

Here's the cropped out shot. [ATTACH] Fisheromen, you may have noticed i haven't installed your handle on that reel yet. I tried, the...

Aug 7, 2019
  5. special k rated Ucsdsu's post Agree in the thread Baja Delivers - Shot them up.

Hell ya man! PM me. Happy to help wherever I can.

Aug 2, 2019
  6. special k rated John345's post Agree in the thread 11.5 Pound, 32 Inch Legal Halibut Caught From Shore W/ Photos.

I guess I should have showed that in the video. There are lots of parts edited out like when I am putting the fish back in the water...

Jul 25, 2019
  7. special k rated John345's post Agree in the thread 11.5 Pound, 32 Inch Legal Halibut Caught From Shore W/ Photos.

Thanks for posting that bro, you saved me the time of finding it. It's definitely a good thing for people to know, and I guess I should...

Jul 25, 2019
  8. special k rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread Lake Murray 1st time 6/10.

AHHH YES!! THE BANJO MINNOW!! . I remember those TV adds for that thing, must have been at least 30 years ago. AND I BOUGHT ONE!! Just...

Jun 12, 2019
  9. special k rated mdarby's post Agree in the thread caught a good size eel.

That's unrEEL... : )

May 7, 2019
  10. special k rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread So am I only one foaming at the mouth ready for tomorrow?.

All ready, including rain gear. Gunnna get 'em Guuuuuud!

Apr 30, 2019
  11. special k rated itsyaboysears's post Agree in the thread Blacks 10/2 with big leos.

Holy moly! You’re right, that is the most gorgeous Leo. Congrats.

Oct 3, 2018
  12. special k rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread SDB 2/19 took the misses float tubing.

Absolutely awesome! Women on float tubes is kind of rare so kudos to you for getting her out there, and kudos to her for catching the...

Feb 21, 2018
  13. special k rated Paulito's post Agree in the thread Halibut Critters.

And w hat's worse than that is finding them in your stool. :emoji_cry:

Feb 19, 2018
  14. special k rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Don’t Buy Cheap Reels.

Got a 'decent' shimano on clearance last year.. Took it out of the box in June, it's already dead, pretty much. Okuma, pflueger and...

Jan 16, 2018
  15. special k rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread First Week of August 2017 Good so far.

August has been a blessing so far. Hopped on a couple more local 3/4 and overnight. Even took jackpot on one of the trips. Fishing is...

Aug 9, 2017
  16. special k rated Jenx's post Agree in the thread Fishin' the Reunion.....

It sounds like you are over complicating things. You only need to learn two rigs for about 90% of bay fishing. That's the Carolina rig,...

Aug 7, 2017
  17. special k rated geofish's post Agree in the thread IB Surf Sesh....

Good post.....Please don't bash surfers. There are surfers on the forum and we are passionate about the ocean as well.......It's a big...

Jun 1, 2017