Ratings special k has given

1. special k rated Fishtricks's post Agree in the thread 5 tips for more bay fish.

This is not an article on how to catch big fish, or structure fish. It’s also not an in depth look at bay fishing in SD. Think of it as...

May 22, 2020 at 11:08 AM
  2. special k rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread idiocracy is now.....

Apr 24, 2020
  3. special k rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Creek.

Since the Market tanked this week I think we lost Creek. Haven't seen him post anything about his President. The reason he liked him is...

Mar 13, 2020
  4. special k rated 5-20's post Agree in the thread Bad Driver? Come Live in CA !.

I almost never wade into these political discussions but I’ve always thought tickets and fines conceptually were unfairly structured for...

Jan 15, 2020
  5. special k rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Trump disses late Rep. Dingell— what say you?.

He does say stupid crap like you said at times and there is nothing wrong with you supporting the President to the fullest extent....

Dec 20, 2019
  6. special k rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Trump disses late Rep. Dingell— what say you?.

If you are objective, it really doesn't matter what political party you are...it was not cool for Trump to say that remark. Dingell is...

Dec 20, 2019
  7. special k rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Beautiful ! Congratulations man. The giant carpet rises to the surface. Would be interesting to know what the bay record is for those...

Nov 21, 2019
  8. special k rated OG MUDBONE's post Agree in the thread San Diego Full Day 11/17/19 Classic Plunker Bite.

With the forecast calling for some cooler temps, wind, and big swells later this week I wanted to jump on the San Diego full day once...

Nov 18, 2019
  9. special k rated fishingap's post Agree in the thread An epic fishing day with Bass, Halibut and more in San Diego bay.

This was the footage we took on Sep 28th when San Diego had the first rain in autumn. As it rarely rains around this time, we were...

Oct 21, 2019
  10. special k rated Tomaso's post Agree in the thread Tomaso Impersonator 10-05-2019.

Sweet! Nice work on the calicos (I never seem to catch as many out there on the jetty as I think I should). BTW, I found it's not a...

Oct 8, 2019
  11. special k rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Yellowtail at OB Pier?.

Mullet

Sep 24, 2019
  12. special k rated Fishtricks's post Agree in the thread Some enchanted morning.

Here's the cropped out shot. [ATTACH] Fisheromen, you may have noticed i haven't installed your handle on that reel yet. I tried, the...

Aug 7, 2019
  13. special k rated Ucsdsu's post Agree in the thread Baja Delivers - Shot them up.

Hell ya man! PM me. Happy to help wherever I can.

Aug 2, 2019
  14. special k rated John345's post Agree in the thread 11.5 Pound, 32 Inch Legal Halibut Caught From Shore W/ Photos.

I guess I should have showed that in the video. There are lots of parts edited out like when I am putting the fish back in the water...

Jul 25, 2019
  15. special k rated John345's post Agree in the thread 11.5 Pound, 32 Inch Legal Halibut Caught From Shore W/ Photos.

Thanks for posting that bro, you saved me the time of finding it. It's definitely a good thing for people to know, and I guess I should...

Jul 25, 2019
  16. special k rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread Lake Murray 1st time 6/10.

AHHH YES!! THE BANJO MINNOW!! . I remember those TV adds for that thing, must have been at least 30 years ago. AND I BOUGHT ONE!! Just...

Jun 12, 2019
  17. special k rated mdarby's post Agree in the thread caught a good size eel.

That's unrEEL... : )

May 7, 2019
  18. special k rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread So am I only one foaming at the mouth ready for tomorrow?.

All ready, including rain gear. Gunnna get 'em Guuuuuud!

Apr 30, 2019