Ratings special k has received

1. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread Southbay question.

I thought of the same thing!! Floating from Grand Caribe to CV. Floatilla!!!

May 30, 2020 at 4:28 PM
  2. mcfish rated special k's post Helpful in the thread Rattle traps in the bays.?.

so this Saturday a friend and I fished the south SD bay and i noticed some small Corvina follow my friends under-spin to the boat. the...

May 29, 2020 at 8:21 PM
  3. mikecheck1212 rated special k's post Like in the thread Rattle traps in the bays.?.

so this Saturday a friend and I fished the south SD bay and i noticed some small Corvina follow my friends under-spin to the boat. the...

May 28, 2020 at 6:53 AM
  4. fishinmike rated special k's post Like in the thread Rattle traps in the bays.?.

May 27, 2020
  5. rockzilla rated special k's post Like in the thread Rattle traps in the bays.?.

May 26, 2020
  6. cavedog619 rated special k's post Like in the thread Rattle traps in the bays.?.

May 26, 2020
  7. Werfless rated special k's post Like in the thread Rattle traps in the bays.?.

May 26, 2020
  8. Queue rated special k's post Like in the thread Rattle traps in the bays.?.

May 26, 2020
  9. Kahuna bass rated special k's post Like in the thread Rattle traps in the bays.?.

May 26, 2020
  10. barepixels rated special k's post Like in the thread Rattle traps in the bays.?.

May 26, 2020
  11. mcfish rated special k's post Like in the thread 5 tips for more bay fish.

6# Ixorline Co-polymer can pull a boat with 2 guys weighing 250 lbs. each plus gear!! I hate when I get snagged it's a real task to...

May 25, 2020
  12. B8DHOOK rated special k's post Agree in the thread 5 tips for more bay fish.

6# Ixorline Co-polymer can pull a boat with 2 guys weighing 250 lbs. each plus gear!! I hate when I get snagged it's a real task to...

May 24, 2020
  13. mcfish rated special k's post Funny in the thread May 12-Morning Session.

Im so confused can we fish freshwater or not?

May 13, 2020
  14. swings are free rated special k's post Funny in the thread May 12-Morning Session.

May 13, 2020
  15. Double Minor rated special k's post Funny in the thread May 12-Morning Session.

May 12, 2020
  16. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread May 12-Morning Session.

May 12, 2020
  17. Werfless rated special k's post Agree in the thread Buying Float Tube.

look around on some of the Tackle sites i'm sure they may have a few on clearance!! good look

Apr 17, 2020
  18. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread You Are Not Going to Believe This Was Broadcast on MSNBC – But it Was….

Stay in school folks!!!

Mar 7, 2020