Ratings special k has received

1. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread Autopsy Says George Floyd Died Of Natural Causes.

I'm pretty sure people are listening now including you Creek. 5,6,7,8,9 or 10 minutes. In the famous words of Verizon can you hear me...

Jun 3, 2020
  2. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread Southbay question.

I thought of the same thing!! Floating from Grand Caribe to CV. Floatilla!!!

May 30, 2020
  3. mcfish rated special k's post Funny in the thread May 12-Morning Session.

Im so confused can we fish freshwater or not?

May 13, 2020
  4. swings are free rated special k's post Funny in the thread May 12-Morning Session.

May 13, 2020
  5. Double Minor rated special k's post Funny in the thread May 12-Morning Session.

May 12, 2020
  6. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread May 12-Morning Session.

May 12, 2020
  7. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread You Are Not Going to Believe This Was Broadcast on MSNBC – But it Was….

Stay in school folks!!!

Mar 7, 2020
  8. jusbayz rated special k's post Funny in the thread Torrance Beach & Lunch 2.25.20.

Address please!! unless it's your real Auntie..

Feb 28, 2020
  9. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread Torrance Beach & Lunch 2.25.20.

Address please!! unless it's your real Auntie..

Feb 27, 2020
  10. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread MAAGA.

Maybe he should stay away from the mic....... Just saying. Not a good look.

Feb 21, 2020
  11. geofish rated special k's post Funny in the thread X.

Z

Jan 8, 2020
  12. jusbayz rated special k's post Funny in the thread X.

Z

Jan 6, 2020
  13. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread X.

Z

Jan 6, 2020
  14. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread Butts on the chew!!.

Not thank you!!

Dec 20, 2019
  15. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread Mission Point.. Gorgeous, but Slowww.

Not even a picture of the girl from a distance come on man I know you have one!!!

Oct 24, 2019
  16. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread Small fish at Murray are better than no fish.

iv'e recently began walking Murray and I've seen a few guys shore pounding is it worth it?

Oct 9, 2019
  17. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread Tomaso Impersonator 10-05-2019.

Tough to fish with Big Blunts!! try sizing down a bit Vegas work best...... just saying

Oct 8, 2019
  18. Larry M rated special k's post Funny in the thread 9/28 surf perch SD.

Yeah i wouldn't lip that thing either.......

Oct 2, 2019
  19. Larry M rated special k's post Funny in the thread Fish.

Is this a real fight or are you guys just messing around? Because if it is I say you guys get some gloves and just duke it out like old...

Oct 1, 2019