Ratings special k has received

1. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread Mission Point.. Gorgeous, but Slowww.

Not even a picture of the girl from a distance come on man I know you have one!!!

Oct 24, 2019
  2. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread Small fish at Murray are better than no fish.

iv'e recently began walking Murray and I've seen a few guys shore pounding is it worth it?

Oct 9, 2019
  3. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread Tomaso Impersonator 10-05-2019.

Tough to fish with Big Blunts!! try sizing down a bit Vegas work best...... just saying

Oct 8, 2019
  4. Larry M rated special k's post Funny in the thread 9/28 surf perch SD.

Yeah i wouldn't lip that thing either.......

Oct 2, 2019
  5. Larry M rated special k's post Funny in the thread Fish.

Is this a real fight or are you guys just messing around? Because if it is I say you guys get some gloves and just duke it out like old...

Oct 1, 2019
  6. Saltnewbie rated special k's post Funny in the thread 9/28 surf perch SD.

Oct 1, 2019
  7. Roncador rated special k's post Funny in the thread Fish.

Is this a real fight or are you guys just messing around? Because if it is I say you guys get some gloves and just duke it out like old...

Oct 1, 2019
  8. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread 9/28 surf perch SD.

Oct 1, 2019
  9. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread Fish.

Oct 1, 2019
  10. Oscar636 rated special k's post Funny in the thread Fish.

Oct 1, 2019
  11. FishNinja rated special k's post Funny in the thread Catch and Cook Bluefin :).

be careful that Bluefin will make you have another child!!

Sep 29, 2019
  12. geofish rated special k's post Funny in the thread Catch and Cook Bluefin :).

Sep 25, 2019
  13. Rodmaster858 rated special k's post Funny in the thread Catch and Cook Bluefin :).

Sep 22, 2019
  14. Valco14 rated special k's post Funny in the thread Catch and Cook Bluefin :).

Sep 20, 2019
  15. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread Catch and Cook Bluefin :).

Sep 19, 2019
  16. Werfless rated special k's post Funny in the thread 3 perch, 1 corbina and something big that spooled me.

THAT'S CALIFORNIA FOR YOU!!!! IT'S JUST A FREAKING SAN CRAB..........

Sep 16, 2019
  17. FoodGeekFish rated special k's post Funny in the thread For Sale 9’ 5wt Redington RedFly2, 4 piece - Sold.

damn that's what happens when you don't check the adds daily!!!

Sep 6, 2019
  18. mcfish rated special k's post Funny in the thread Surprise at Spanish.

haa haa yes good stuff my friend lolol

Aug 4, 2019
  19. FoodGeekFish rated special k's post Funny in the thread Surprise at Spanish.

haa haa yes good stuff my friend lolol

Jul 29, 2019
  20. Bobber rated special k's post Funny in the thread fishing citation.

in California $7,364.27

Jul 26, 2019