Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Kayak Calico Surface Iron - Video.

Here is a longer calico video (finally) to go with my report from four weeks ago. My GoPro locked up on me after an hour or so, but...

Jan 18, 2022 at 8:17 AM
  2. spicymayo rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Got line?.

Some spiderwire and other stuff...in the clearance aisle --not in sporting goods---at the santee walmart. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Jan 15, 2022 at 10:09 PM
  3. spicymayo rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Strand Fishing.

Hit the strand Monday-Thursday and For those that are looking for the perch they are there in great abundance. I brought along 2 Dozen...

Jan 14, 2022 at 8:02 AM
  4. spicymayo rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Where are the "winter perch"?.

The real winter perch are normally the later half of winter into spring. The now is for the flat kind with a taste of a few slab perch...

Jan 11, 2022
  5. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Where are the "winter perch"?.

Many of the california perch fishing videos are further north where they get bigger perch than we see down here. A 10" or bigger is a...

Jan 11, 2022
  6. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 1/10 Perch Bass & But.

Got out this afternoon for the incoming tide. Started off tossing the OB sexy smelt Flash minnow, quickly landed a hyper aggressive 8"...

Jan 10, 2022
  7. spicymayo rated drierdan's post Like in the thread Where are the "winter perch"?.

Never mind..... found em ;) [ATTACH]

Jan 8, 2022
  8. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Silver Strand Surf Fishing.

Cut shrimp will absolutely work. The gulp worms should find some perch. The luckycrafts will get halibut and bigger perch, less fish...

Jan 8, 2022
  9. spicymayo rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread King Tide reward.

The recent King Tides exposed some better than average bait for jetty fishing. I went out this past Tuesday during the afternoon low...

Jan 7, 2022
  10. spicymayo rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread MTB 12 Days of Fishmas - Walmart $1.

"I'm white, but I'm not Walmart white." JK. Big time walmartian. Might as well....

Jan 6, 2022
  11. spicymayo rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread MTB 12 Days of Fishmas - Walmart $1.

thanks, but spicymayo, you GOTTA say which store, right off the top. Walmart gathers up their **** and dumps it in random stores. i...

Jan 6, 2022
  12. spicymayo rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Paddleboard Fishing Leopard Sharks | San Diego Bay (video).

Got out on the paddleboard this morning to enjoy some of the nice weather we've been having since the last storm. Water in San Diego...

Jan 6, 2022
  13. spicymayo rated itch2fish's post Like in the thread Stripe 1/2.

Happy New Years y’all. I [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] took the afternoon off of chores and walked the bank. Super low tide. Cool...

Jan 2, 2022
  14. spicymayo rated jjdbike's post Like in the thread Finishing out my SoCal trip w/ a short Hali.

Hey everyone, I fished four different days this past week. I fished hard, threw the bag and covered miles. I only caught 3 fish. Two 9"...

Jan 1, 2022
  15. spicymayo rated jjdbike's post Like in the thread Winter Calico Bass to End 2021.

Hey Werf, Thanks for thinking of me. Looks like if things go as planned I’ll be back here permanently starting sone time this coming...

Jan 1, 2022
  16. spicymayo rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread Back on Deck 12.22.21.

Glad your back held up Coach! Getting old sucks! I was dumb enough to play baseball with my kid and grandson for 2 hours the day after...

Dec 30, 2021
  17. spicymayo rated myahk's post Like in the thread 12/29 - HI Big Fat Skunk Report.

Hello sdfish - due to work, illness, and weather I had not been able to fish for a while - until today, when I rigged up a dropshot and...

Dec 30, 2021
  18. spicymayo rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Skunk report.

Was going to post over there, but I will do so here. The oceanside harbor pier, worth it for you? I would say not (generally), for the...

Dec 29, 2021
  19. spicymayo rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread TWH alert.

About a week and a half ago I was notified by my Visa carrier that there was suspicious activity on my Visa account so I cancelled the...

Dec 28, 2021
  20. spicymayo rated Osidecoffee's post Like in the thread Buying All-around spinning combo.

Hello everyone, I’m looking to make my return to fishing as my oldest son is starting to hit the right age. I grew up fishing Agua...

Dec 28, 2021