Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated mukaza's post Like in the thread Yesterday's fish.

Fished from sunset till around 8:45pm. All fish on hardbait. Called it a night after the 19in spotfin. Tight lines. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 26, 2022 at 10:22 AM
  2. spicymayo rated Gudelgad's post Like in the thread MB 6-24.

Got out with just my son yesterday for about 3 hours on the boat rental. Managed about 8 bass. 6 spotties and 2 calico. My son hurt his...

Jun 25, 2022 at 7:10 PM
  3. spicymayo rated Nickweissmusic's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Lol, coincidentally took this pic I intended to add even before someone disagreed with my comment, that’s a size 2 or so hook bent out...

Jun 24, 2022 at 12:09 PM
  4. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread For Sale Rods and Reels (calstar, phenix, penn, shimano, diawa).

I kind of doubt it as tough as a gx2 due to lower glass content, but I'm certainly less paranoid of breaking it than a Phenix lol. I...

Jun 21, 2022
  5. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread For Sale Rods and Reels (calstar, phenix, penn, shimano, diawa).

It's around 7.2oz The inshore select is alot more graphite than the usual ugly stik. I fished this stick alot a few years ago, it's a...

Jun 21, 2022
  6. spicymayo rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Happy belated to you too... And congrats on the non-all-time PB.... Butch Butch

Jun 21, 2022
  7. spicymayo rated mukaza's post Like in the thread My first legal halibut.

I know, but it was the only ewg I had. I think I'll stick with it though, since everyone throws non-weighted ones. The hali probably...

Jun 15, 2022
  8. spicymayo rated mukaza's post Like in the thread My first legal halibut.

Went for an hour sesh right after work. Got what seems like a juvenile wsb or corvina.. I don't know the difference yet and a 23in...

Jun 15, 2022
  9. spicymayo rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread LC hardbait alternatives for the surf.

Not a LC alternative, but wanted to share a LC mod that seems to be working. For a couple years I've been swapping stock LC hooks...

Jun 15, 2022
  10. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Buying Shimano spool.

Got what I was looking for. Thanks again for the tip bassmeister. [ATTACH]

Jun 11, 2022
  11. spicymayo rated YNW_FISHY's post Like in the thread Leader strength question please: Opinions?.

If we are talking about fishing sandy, structureless beaches like mission beach or silver strand, then by all means loosen the drag and...

Jun 10, 2022
  12. spicymayo rated perch killer's post Like in the thread 2022 1st Legal Surf Hali.

Nice to get a legal after some slow sessions. 10:15 am low tide Mission Beach. [ATTACH]

Jun 8, 2022
  13. spicymayo rated camobass's post Like in the thread Walking the Dog set up.

I never ever have bought a set up to walk the dog. You can walk the dog on any rod Stick to mono, not floro, it will sink. And yes,...

Jun 6, 2022
  14. spicymayo rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Walking the Dog set up.

What he said... for all applications. (if you are right handed)

Jun 6, 2022
  15. spicymayo rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Walking the Dog set up.

I like a 7-8ft crank bait rod with a 6:1:1-7:1:1 gear ratio reel and straight 30lb braid or straight 15lb mono. Noise cancelling...

Jun 6, 2022
  16. spicymayo rated NibbleSquad's post Like in the thread Walking the Dog set up.

Best advice would be switch to a left hand retrieve reel. You'll want your dominant hand to impart action.

Jun 6, 2022
  17. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Walking the Dog set up.

Spinning or casting gear can work, but with spinning reels, picking up that slack line will lead to windknots and more line management...

Jun 6, 2022
  18. spicymayo rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Split rings v.2022.

Spro stainless have always worked well for me . I noticed the quality slip the last few Krocs. I have purchased . I also flip the hooks...

Jun 6, 2022
  19. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread I stumbled upon a clam bed going off..

[ATTACH]

Jun 6, 2022
  20. spicymayo rated ScubaLee03's post Like in the thread May’22 Dry Aged Fish? - Sand Bass.

Things looked very active out in the surf for May’22. Lots of bird activities just beyond the breakers with plenty of sand crab beds....

Jun 4, 2022