Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 4 rod quiver?.

I'm a saltwater guy but have been planning on taking my float tube out for largemouth. I have a 4 rod rack on there. What would you guys...

Mar 29, 2022
  2. spicymayo rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay 3/26.

Had a great afternoon of fishing yesterday with Gabriel from New Mexico. Gabriel is a species hunter and came to San Diego to check a...

Mar 27, 2022
  3. spicymayo rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Fished some 5-9" halibut candy on Saturday. Super slow morning bite. Picked up in the evening. Ended the day with a handful of spotties,...

Mar 23, 2022
  4. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 3/21 Chomping Again.

Fished SD bay again this evening, landed 12 bay bass in 3.5 hours. Bite was spread out, just kept casting and finding them. They were...

Mar 21, 2022
  5. spicymayo rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Santee walmart....

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Frogg toggs youth s/m rain suit 5 bucks..there were two of 'em in the clearance aisle (between the paint...

Mar 20, 2022
  6. spicymayo rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread 3/17/22 MB shorefishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Went out for a little walk tonight near my house in north MB. Threw the t-rig for about an...

Mar 17, 2022
  7. spicymayo rated chris83's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano SLX 151XG.

SOLD. Basically new. Added Spool Speed bearings full tune kit. 8.2 gear LEFT HANDED **** Lakeside pick up. [ATTACH]

Mar 16, 2022
  8. spicymayo rated swings are free's post Funny in the thread Seems like fishing got harder?.

What did it taste like?

Mar 14, 2022
  9. spicymayo rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Had a little fun last weekend.

I was hoping to see you catch one on that live bait! I would think 6-8" smelt would be ideal Hali bait.

Mar 14, 2022
  10. spicymayo rated Gabemorales's post Like in the thread Go to Walmart!.

Do yourselves a favor, hit up your local Walmart and walk over to the clearance section. 1. I picked up a 7’6 ML Penn squadron for $15,...

Mar 13, 2022
  11. spicymayo rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread Fished Surf Perch Silver Strand.

Hey guys! Its been a while since posting and making videos. I miss you guys a lot... been taking time with family. All is well for sure,...

Mar 7, 2022
  12. spicymayo rated Kjones's post Like in the thread SDBay.

This was the Only fish of the day. Saturday morning [ATTACH]

Mar 7, 2022
  13. spicymayo rated AM55's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano Calcutta Conquest 201F.

Reel is in perfect condition. Never created a combo to use it, thought someone really needs to be on the water with this. $350 TYD...

Mar 6, 2022
  14. spicymayo rated EndCommunication's post Like in the thread Pick two rigs.

For all the experienced anglers out there, if you could only choose two rigs for bass fishing all year in the San Diego, what would they...

Mar 4, 2022
  15. spicymayo rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Have not posted in awhile . . ..

as been pre-occupied with the winter KOTB. Lot of good size perch being caught at a lot of different beaches. While not among the...

Mar 1, 2022
  16. spicymayo rated twiggen's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano / Daiwa / Phenix / Dobyns Rods + Reels.

Metanium SOLD

Feb 28, 2022
  17. spicymayo rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Shopping Preference.

Land Big Fish no tax and free shipping on orders over $50.00 I buy most of my tackle from them . 15% and 20% off sales on all holidays...

Feb 28, 2022
  18. spicymayo rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Slow MB skiff fishing.

I saw this the other day on Facebook. Mission Bay ? If so, very nice fish for MB. I still say SD Bay is your best bet for catching...

Feb 26, 2022
  19. spicymayo rated Fomen's post Like in the thread A heartfelt goodbye.

I wanted to take the time to say goodbye to the San Diego fishing community. I joined SD Fish in 2006 (before the new site existed and...

Feb 23, 2022