Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated Kellen's post Like in the thread New SD "Skyline" SDFISH Shirts.

[ATTACH] Registered SDFISH members; We have a new shirt order going right now through September 13th for a totally new design of...

Sep 5, 2017
  2. spicymayo rated mlzpinoy's post Helpful in the thread Been a minute.

Paulito got a nice vina... I was able to land 2 small bass. One calico and a SBB... I actually had 2 nice blow ups. The first one missed...

Aug 18, 2017
  3. spicymayo rated Snag's post Like in the thread Would you be interested in shirts like this?.

I usually like all the shirts you provide but a half a spotty is meh! If you could do the SDFish logo with the spotty silhouette like...

Jun 15, 2017
  4. spicymayo rated Slater's post Like in the thread Spinning Setup for Bay Bass.

Were talking bay bass here! Why not just a $30 Shimano Sienna?

Jun 6, 2017
  5. spicymayo rated eesancy's post Like in the thread Finally hit some fish!.

So I was finally able to catch some fish Monday night in mission bay after being out like 4 other times and getting a goose egg. All...

May 18, 2017
  6. spicymayo rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread Last 3 sessions....

Went out for 45 minutes landed 2 spotted bay bass, Went out 2 hours landed 3 spotted bay bass, Went out 3 hours landed 8 spotted bay...

May 18, 2017
  7. spicymayo rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Weird Island Thing- Southbay.

Found one of the pictures, 16 lbs. 36 inches long, that's a Penn 500 reel [ATTACH]

May 10, 2017
  8. spicymayo rated Snag's post Like in the thread Dixon 5/6.

What's up SDFish! Another fun day at Dixon this past Saturday before the storm. I picked up some shiners from Barnacle Bill's (Bill...

May 8, 2017
  9. spicymayo rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Hospitality 05.07.

Caught a few in the rain.. Blacksmith and smelt were out in bulk so I ran out of bait before the dinks went to bed and was soaked...

May 8, 2017
  10. spicymayo rated Adamt5150's post Like in the thread PB Spottie For the season.

[ATTACH] Met up with GeoFish for night sesh. Started on fiesta around 5pm and bounced around for the next few hours for very little...

May 5, 2017
  11. spicymayo rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread 05/03/17 MB.

Went out again for a few hours. Tried to target vinas for the first 45 minutes no luck...Then I went after bass and was able to land 6...

May 4, 2017
  12. spicymayo rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread At last a legal! 4/29/2017-4/30/2017.

I targeted specifically halibut this weekend and that is all I caught. The first day I caught 4 Hali's and lost a Corvina. One of them...

May 1, 2017
  13. spicymayo rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Pathetic south jetty vid...

I thought I saw you guys out there - [ATTACH] Thanks for sharing!

Apr 24, 2017
  14. spicymayo rated Dog1's post Funny in the thread Lost a legal hali.

"Lost a legal Hali" and....? Most that I lose are well over 22 inches Most I land are well under...

Apr 24, 2017
  15. spicymayo rated Snag's post Like in the thread Harbor Island 4.20.

I hit up Harbor Island after work yesterday for an hour and half. I could not tell if the water was going out or not but I managed 6...

Apr 21, 2017
  16. spicymayo rated JediZavv's post Helpful in the thread Torrey Pines State Beach is being patched?.

Hi Y'all, Went to Torrey Pines State Beach after work to check the beach's condition; Somewhat shocked to find these big boys parked...

Apr 18, 2017
  17. spicymayo rated Roddd's post Like in the thread Pt. Loma, scary, SDB, Lew's 4/14/17.

Hadn't been able to get out in a few weeks which is unusual for me in the spring. Wanted to fish Calico's but headed out with...

Apr 14, 2017
  18. spicymayo rated RamonaAngler's post Helpful in the thread A day at San V.

You should see TAB "UPLOAD A FILE" down below next to "POST REPLY". Click on that, then browse to the location of the GoPro video on...

Apr 11, 2017
  19. spicymayo rated Chris73's post Like in the thread Crawbug in the Bay 4/9.

Gamakatsu Offset EWG Worm Hooks 2/0

Apr 10, 2017
  20. spicymayo rated Chris73's post Like in the thread Crawbug in the Bay 4/9.

Decided to try some carolina rig fishing in the bay. Used 2.5" Yum Crawbug and Zoom Salty Super Fluke Jr. Definitely will test out more...

Apr 9, 2017