Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders 2.

Nice turnout today, unfortunately to really cold and slow conditions. 20 anglers crowding the shoreline trying to nail a spotty or a...

Dec 23, 2021
  2. spicymayo rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Back on Deck 12.22.21.

Put a couple of hours on my buddies' boat last Eve, huge shout out to Brian (of Coolbaits fame) inviting me to head out with RomanCastro...

Dec 23, 2021
  3. spicymayo rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Kayak Calico Bass Frenzy 11-20-21.

The longer, updated video for this report is posted: Kayak Calico Surface Iron - Video | San Diego Fishing Forums (sdfish.com)

Dec 22, 2021
  4. spicymayo rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Dwarf SP.,.

Caught a dwarf or two the other day, I don't care what you think, those things are cool, regardless... A pic and a video.. just saying.....

Dec 22, 2021
  5. spicymayo rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread gulp sandworms red and natural.

Saw these at the Happiest Place on Earth. Santee Walmart. Not worth driving across town for...but the next time you're stocking up...

Dec 21, 2021
  6. spicymayo rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread MB.

A handful last night in MB during the low tide. T-rigged 3 inch black soft plastic paddle tail. Perhaps my last session of 2021 due to...

Dec 21, 2021
  7. spicymayo rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders King of the Beach II, Perch Madness!.

Yes but you can only see it through our discord server https://discord.gg/nQTD8mH4Km

Dec 20, 2021
  8. spicymayo rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Fall/Winter of the Anchovy.

There were so many birds today I really couldn't cast much. Dropshotted a few casts but super grassy and wings and feathers flying...

Dec 17, 2021
  9. spicymayo rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Best Bass 2021 Photo Dump.

Best of a 1000 bass year, tons of 2-4s but not many 5 and up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Dec 17, 2021
  10. spicymayo rated Roncador's post Like in the thread I'll just leave this here.......

.. [ATTACH]

Dec 13, 2021
  11. spicymayo rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Fishing 5 months after Total Knee Replacement Surgery.

Well it seems like forever since I went fishing and it felt pretty good to finally get out and soak a line even if it wasn’t from my...

Dec 11, 2021
  12. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 12/7 Double Dip.

I went Hollywood hahahah. It's super sick. The stradic feels very nice. The fuego is a good reel too. I feel like nicer gear is...

Dec 7, 2021
  13. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 12/7 Double Dip.

After fishing this morning, and a few afternoon IPAs, I started looking at the tide chart and decided to double dip for a sunset...

Dec 7, 2021
  14. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 12/7 Rainy Perchy morning.

Managed to drag myself out of bed for a sunrise session this morning. Started out chucking the flash minnow in all the good looking...

Dec 7, 2021
  15. spicymayo rated myahk's post Like in the thread 12/4 - High Tide Spotties.

[ATTACH]

Dec 5, 2021
  16. spicymayo rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread A little topwter action.

Ok....first off I have only been fishing topwater stuff for the last couple years. Not years of experience to rely on. Most of that...

Nov 30, 2021
  17. spicymayo rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay: Bass and Beer!.

Crazy how life works. I was looking for pictures of an old girlfriend who is no longer with us, and found these. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] That...

Nov 29, 2021
  18. spicymayo rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Tacklewarehouse sale discounts on shimano (and other stuff).

FYI, for the spottie fisherpersons, can't do better than a 4" grub, 40% off at Four Inch Curl Tail Grub Bass Walleye Twisters - Lockett...

Nov 28, 2021
  19. spicymayo rated Bird334's post Like in the thread Tacklewarehouse sale discounts on shimano (and other stuff).

I bought the tranx 200 for $159, use it as half and 3/4 day bass reel

Nov 28, 2021
  20. spicymayo rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Birds, Bass, Halibut Rocky Beaches 11-27-21.

Probably just a fluke, but I'm calling it best Fall fishing in years. Late November and perfect beach weather, air 75 degrees with 65...

Nov 27, 2021