Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated Roncador's post Like in the thread I'll just leave this here.......

.. [ATTACH]

Dec 13, 2021
  2. spicymayo rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Fishing 5 months after Total Knee Replacement Surgery.

Well it seems like forever since I went fishing and it felt pretty good to finally get out and soak a line even if it wasn’t from my...

Dec 11, 2021
  3. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 12/7 Double Dip.

I went Hollywood hahahah. It's super sick. The stradic feels very nice. The fuego is a good reel too. I feel like nicer gear is...

Dec 7, 2021
  4. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 12/7 Double Dip.

After fishing this morning, and a few afternoon IPAs, I started looking at the tide chart and decided to double dip for a sunset...

Dec 7, 2021
  5. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 12/7 Rainy Perchy morning.

Managed to drag myself out of bed for a sunrise session this morning. Started out chucking the flash minnow in all the good looking...

Dec 7, 2021
  6. spicymayo rated myahk's post Like in the thread 12/4 - High Tide Spotties.

[ATTACH]

Dec 5, 2021
  7. spicymayo rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread A little topwter action.

Ok....first off I have only been fishing topwater stuff for the last couple years. Not years of experience to rely on. Most of that...

Nov 30, 2021
  8. spicymayo rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay: Bass and Beer!.

Crazy how life works. I was looking for pictures of an old girlfriend who is no longer with us, and found these. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] That...

Nov 29, 2021
  9. spicymayo rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Tacklewarehouse sale discounts on shimano (and other stuff).

FYI, for the spottie fisherpersons, can't do better than a 4" grub, 40% off at Four Inch Curl Tail Grub Bass Walleye Twisters - Lockett...

Nov 28, 2021
  10. spicymayo rated Bird334's post Like in the thread Tacklewarehouse sale discounts on shimano (and other stuff).

I bought the tranx 200 for $159, use it as half and 3/4 day bass reel

Nov 28, 2021
  11. spicymayo rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Birds, Bass, Halibut Rocky Beaches 11-27-21.

Probably just a fluke, but I'm calling it best Fall fishing in years. Late November and perfect beach weather, air 75 degrees with 65...

Nov 27, 2021
  12. spicymayo rated Chriwilson's post Like in the thread Tacklewarehouse sale discounts on shimano (and other stuff).

Let us know if it ships

Nov 26, 2021
  13. spicymayo rated Bird334's post Like in the thread Tacklewarehouse sale discounts on shimano (and other stuff).

So it basically says buy a shirmano reel, it will be regular price, but after you buy it your email receipt will show 20 percent off

Nov 26, 2021
  14. spicymayo rated spoonminnow's post Like in the thread Surprise surprise!.

Water temperature in the three local lakes I fish is now 49 degrees. Interesting thing is that panfish, bass and a large pickerel have...

Nov 25, 2021
  15. spicymayo rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders King of the Beach II, Perch Madness!.

A change to the “total inches for top ten perch” side pot…. Due to the fact that basically the winner of the main contest will pretty...

Nov 24, 2021
  16. spicymayo rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders King of the Beach II, Perch Madness!.

Damn, got started too soon . . . 3 10"+ models this past week. Looking forward to it.

Nov 24, 2021
  17. spicymayo rated Tmaio123's post Like in the thread Legal Personal Best Hali.

For those of you that know me you’d probably be correct at guessing that this was by-catch. Caught this 29 inch personal best hali on a...

Nov 22, 2021
  18. spicymayo rated Chriwilson's post Like in the thread For Sale FS: Phenix Feather 7'7 MH Casting rod.

I would, but I have a 12-17 glass rod coming in... Yummy parabolic action for spotties and calicos :emoji_sunglasses:

Nov 22, 2021
  19. spicymayo rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Beach Birds Baitfish Bass 11-15-21.

I think ive seen you a few times out there, i drop knee at Big Rock, Marine St and Shoes. [ATTACH]

Nov 22, 2021