Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated Shawn H's post Like in the thread Buy a 100$+ Duckett Rod, free reel any model.

Not sure if anyone uses Duckett but it's worth a look. https://www.duckettfishing.com/product-page/triad-casting-rods Doesn't have to...

Sep 20, 2022
  2. spicymayo rated YNW_FISHY's post Like in the thread YellowTail from SMB Jetty.

Want to give you all a quick update. First thing - the yellows are consistently there. Just walk out (not far!!) and stand on the...

Sep 19, 2022
  3. spicymayo rated jjdbike's post Like in the thread Weds morn butts.

Headed out on a 1st light mission looking for flat ones. Started out throwing LC. That lasted about 4 casts. Had to deweed each time....

Sep 14, 2022
  4. spicymayo rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Sunset Seabass 9/11.

A fish had ripped a white Keitech swimbait off the hook. It was almost dark so I reached in my bag and grabbed a fluke bait - rigged...

Sep 12, 2022
  5. spicymayo rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Sunset Seabass 9/11.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cheesy lawn shot. [ATTACH] Ran down to the beach after sunset and hooked up before my tenth cast. Right place...

Sep 12, 2022
  6. spicymayo rated Dry Fly Rie's post Like in the thread Fishing around surfers.

I have 2 basic mindsets when it comes to surfers when I'm fishing. If I'm there already fishing and then the surfers show up and crowd...

Sep 10, 2022
  7. spicymayo rated Dry Fly Rie's post Like in the thread Fishing with kids - any suggestions?.

Good on you, Dad, for trying to get/keep your kids involved with your fishing outings. It can definitely be a struggle sometimes, but...

Sep 9, 2022
  8. spicymayo rated jjdbike's post Like in the thread Discussion of productive high tide, vs low tide spots.

Yes, I love my NE Atlantic surf fishing, trout fishing in cool clear streams , lush green forests, seasons, elbow room etc.. Not moving...

Sep 8, 2022
  9. spicymayo rated Double Minor's post Like in the thread Go.

Just a reminder to go when you have a chance. [ATTACH]

Sep 7, 2022
  10. spicymayo rated MisterT's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Tatula spinning rod - 7' MF.

That price is great value. Good luck!

Sep 4, 2022
  11. spicymayo rated BrianSD's post Like in the thread Oceanside Harbor Bonito...

Was fishing for spotties for a bit yesterday on the North Jetty and ended up running into a bonito as soon as the lure hit the water....

Aug 25, 2022
  12. spicymayo rated Doubledigit333's post Like in the thread Which company builds your favorite rods?.

Really?.....Dobyns should be mentioned here more than this. A lot of anglers missing out on some sweet well balanced rods! IMO

Aug 24, 2022
  13. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Preservice Daiwa Fuego.

Added a couple workhorses to the stable. Like most of my gear they will see heavy saltwater use and eventually get trashed on the kayak...

Aug 24, 2022
  14. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Preservice Daiwa Fuego.

Under the drag stack and main gear. [ATTACH] Align the holes to access the screws. [ATTACH] Here's what I was looking for. Ball...

Aug 24, 2022
  15. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Preservice Daiwa Fuego.

Packing drive shaft bearings. Remove the shields. Minimal grease. [ATTACH] Same with the other side. [ATTACH] Mine look like this...

Aug 24, 2022
  16. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Preservice Daiwa Fuego.

Before we reinstall the drive shaft. Lets work in some grease into all the areas. [ATTACH] Hard to tell but that grease is now worked...

Aug 24, 2022
  17. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Preservice Daiwa Fuego.

Onto check the rest of the frame. Push down the clutch lever to jack up the pinion gear. Oil the pinion bearing and this end of the...

Aug 24, 2022
  18. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Preservice Daiwa Fuego.

Reinstall everything in reverse order and grease as you go. Make sure these washers go on opposing like this ( ) . They are keyed to the...

Aug 24, 2022
  19. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Preservice Daiwa Fuego.

Reel#2 had a better grease job at the driveshaft. [ATTACH] The insides were about the same as reel#1. [ATTACH] Yup, about the same....

Aug 24, 2022
  20. spicymayo rated YNW_FISHY's post Like in the thread Some of my fishies this year.

Some fish from this year the nicest ones I did not get to shore [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Jul 29, 2022