Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated BrianSD's post Like in the thread Oceanside Harbor Bonito...

Was fishing for spotties for a bit yesterday on the North Jetty and ended up running into a bonito as soon as the lure hit the water....

Aug 25, 2022
  2. spicymayo rated Doubledigit333's post Like in the thread Which company builds your favorite rods?.

Really?.....Dobyns should be mentioned here more than this. A lot of anglers missing out on some sweet well balanced rods! IMO

Aug 24, 2022
  3. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Preservice Daiwa Fuego.

Added a couple workhorses to the stable. Like most of my gear they will see heavy saltwater use and eventually get trashed on the kayak...

Aug 24, 2022
  4. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Preservice Daiwa Fuego.

Under the drag stack and main gear. [ATTACH] Align the holes to access the screws. [ATTACH] Here's what I was looking for. Ball...

Aug 24, 2022
  5. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Preservice Daiwa Fuego.

Packing drive shaft bearings. Remove the shields. Minimal grease. [ATTACH] Same with the other side. [ATTACH] Mine look like this...

Aug 24, 2022
  6. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Preservice Daiwa Fuego.

Before we reinstall the drive shaft. Lets work in some grease into all the areas. [ATTACH] Hard to tell but that grease is now worked...

Aug 24, 2022
  7. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Preservice Daiwa Fuego.

Onto check the rest of the frame. Push down the clutch lever to jack up the pinion gear. Oil the pinion bearing and this end of the...

Aug 24, 2022
  8. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Preservice Daiwa Fuego.

Reinstall everything in reverse order and grease as you go. Make sure these washers go on opposing like this ( ) . They are keyed to the...

Aug 24, 2022
  9. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread Preservice Daiwa Fuego.

Reel#2 had a better grease job at the driveshaft. [ATTACH] The insides were about the same as reel#1. [ATTACH] Yup, about the same....

Aug 24, 2022
  10. spicymayo rated YNW_FISHY's post Like in the thread Some of my fishies this year.

Some fish from this year the nicest ones I did not get to shore [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Jul 29, 2022
  11. spicymayo rated mukaza's post Like in the thread Got super lucky today.

I never would have thought that I'd hooked into this fish. It never even crossed my mind that they come this far south. At first, I...

Jul 25, 2022
  12. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 7/20 MB bait soaking.

Got out to soak some cutbait for a few hours this evening. Put out sand spikes, two rods with knocker rigs and another with a high low....

Jul 21, 2022
  13. spicymayo rated Neuroshima's post Like in the thread 7/20 MB bait soaking.

Enjoy the single-life!

Jul 21, 2022
  14. spicymayo rated Mvasbury's post Like in the thread First Corbina of the Summer.

Nicest Corbina I’ve caught - ever. Completely swallowed two medium-small sand crabs so there wasn’t much of a fight. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 20, 2022
  15. spicymayo rated natgeo211's post Like in the thread Bycatch.

Was drifting sardines in the back bay for halibut and thought I hooked The One for a moment till it started pulling like something else....

Jul 18, 2022
  16. spicymayo rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Surf Fishing July Conditions.

Have enjoyed the local surf fishing for the last couple decades in San Diego area and have never posted a report, mainly because I used...

Jul 13, 2022
  17. spicymayo rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Record Corbina?.

Yes the striped guy was a White Seabass but they do not always have the same stripes. See some different variations here (1) Inshore...

Jul 13, 2022
  18. spicymayo rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Record Corbina?.

Snorkeled a La Jolla area beach yesterday, big schools of corbina, and the number of sargo now along the reefs is crazy. Thousands....

Jul 11, 2022
  19. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Like in the thread 19 Spheros 3000 4000 bushing to bearing.

Grab your 2019+ Spheros 3000/4000. [ATTACH] Order RD13274 or 7x11x3 ball bearing equivalent for the right side handle bearing. Order...

Jul 8, 2022
  20. spicymayo rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It finally happened.

Went out for an evening session with my dad last night. Pretty slow but one fish made it worth it for me. First spot we stopped at my...

Jul 7, 2022